Chapter 12

Damien and Rin did not bother the two "siblings" the rest of the night. They just left the theater because they didn't want to push their luck any further. They both went back to their respective homes begrudgingly.

The next day Olivia gets up and starts prepping for breakfast. She decides to text Damien to remind him and invite Rin. She feels a little bad for scolding them yesterday but they were interrupting her time with Mike. They have to learn to trust her with him because he's a really important person in her life.

First she decides to texts Damien.

Olivia: Good morning. You still coming for breakfast?

Jerk Face: Good morning my Love and of course. Wouldn't miss it.

Olivia: Okay. See you soon.

She then texts Rin. She has him in as Wall in her phone because when she first met him, she walked right into him thinking he was a wall.

Olivia: Good morning. I am making a big breakfast for Mike, Damien, and myself. Would you like to join us? I told Damien to come at 9am.

Wall: Good morning Little One. I will defiantly join.

Olivia: Great. See you soon.

She got right to making breakfast. She went all out for them. On the menu she made scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fried potatoes, and her special waffles. There was coffee and orange juice to drink. As she finished putting the food in serving dishes, there was a knock on the door.

Mike was coming downstairs and shouts he will get the door for her. Olivia sets the table as all the males walk into the dining room.

Damien and Rin did not look happy to see each other but held it in for Olivia. Neither Alpha wants to ruin the amazing breakfast she prepared.

Damien walks over to Olivia and kisses her cheek, "This looks and smells delicious. Thank you."

Olivia blushes, "Thank you for coming."

Rin walks to her and kisses the top of her head, "Thank you for having me."

Damien glares at Rin but he ignores it. They all sat down and dug in.

Mike moans, "Olivia, you are amazing. I love your waffles."

She giggles, "You say that every time, but thank you."

Damien smiles at her, "Everything is delicious. You're a great cook."

Rin pipes in, "Yes. This is all so good."

She blushes some more, "Thank you both. I'm glad everyone enjoys my cooking."

Mike states, "You should really try her lasagna. It's life changing."

Before anyone could say anything else, Damien's phone rang. He looks at it and groans.

Damien looks at Olivia, "I have to take this. I'll be right back."

She just nods. The rest continue eating until Damien came back with a frown.

Damien says, "That was my dad. I have to leave for a last-minute meeting."

Olivia nods, "I understand. Hold on a second and let me pack you up some food."

Damien smiles, "I appreciate it."

Damien looks at Rin, "Don't you try anything with my mate."

Rin smirks, "No promises."

Olivia shouts, "Enough. It's okay Damien."

Olivia gets a big container and packs him the plate he was eating plus extra food. She walks him to the door. He gives her a kiss on the cheek and leaves.

Mike stands up while looking at his phone, "Oh man. I gotta go too. It's a whole pack meeting."

Olivia sighs, "I understand. Let me pack some food up for you too."

Mike hugs her, "You're the best."

Olivia packs him up a big container just like she did for Damien. She walks Mike to the door and hugs him goodbye.

She goes back to the dining room, "It looks like it's just you and me Rin."

Rin grins, "I get to spend some one-on-one time with you. I'm super happy."

Olivia laughs, "Alright. Let's finish eating and then we can watch a movie or something."

He nods, "Sounds good to me."

They talk and enjoy the meal. Rin even helps clean up. They sit to watch a movie but got to talking and completely forget the movie is playing.

Olivia asks, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

Rin nods, "Sure."

"What happened to your mate? I heard you lost her. If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to."

He sighs and grabs her hand. He starts playing with her fingers and begins his story.

"Well, she was a human like you. We went to the same school all through middle and high. She actually found out about wolves by accident. One of the omegas didn't properly check their surroundings before shifting. That same omega brought her to the pack house because of his mistake. She was cool about everything and has always kept our secret. Last summer, we went to the beach to celebrate my birthday. When she arrived I knew she was my mate. We were happy because we both were developing feelings for each other. But our happiness didn't last long. We spent so much time together.

Then only a three weeks after finding out she was mate, she was in an accident. A drunk driver ran off the rode and hit her. She was riding a bicycle. She didn't survive. I have been depressed ever since. My father decided to send me to my uncle to get a way for a little bit. He was thinking maybe a change in scenery will help me. Now I have met you. You are so sweet and beautiful. I will say even if you don't choose me, I would like you to always be in my life. You are a breath of fresh air I truly needed."

Olivia was in tears. She pulls her hand from his and hugs him. Rin rubs her back and they have a good cry together. Once they both calm down Olivia pulls back.

She looks at him, "I don't know what I choose yet. But know I am always here for you. Even as a friend. I am so sorry you had to go through that."

Rin smiles at her, "Thank you. You are truly precious Little One."