-5-

Hyunjin stepped back to see Felix's face clearly. The boy turned to him, his face pale in horror. Woah..., Hyunjin thought to himself, looking at the other man's face properly. Puberty had hit Felix like a bus. Freckles under big dark eyes, his cheeks just brushed with rosiness. Felix opened his mouth, seemingly to scream, until Hyunjin shushed him. "Please don't make a noise," he whispered, "we're a little sensitive here." He cringed at the lie, knowing full-well the noise limit of the dorm. "Shall we meet the others?" he asked. Felix fell quiet, thinking. Hyunjin could see his mind working in his sparkling eyes. "Okay," he finally said in a deep voice that scared the crap out of Hyunjin, "Let's meet the others."

Jisung was having a hard time. He wished Hyunjin would just stop flirting with Felix under the table and get out of there so that Chan could start the meeting and stop Minho from squeezing his butt. "M-Min," he whined, "we just put up the face of a huge ass gang and now this?!" "Shh," Minho replied, "I know you like it." Jisung blushed. 

Hyunjin and the other guy soon got out of their hiding spot, and Jisung found his breath taken away for a split second. "Damn..." he whispered, "he's so fine..." "I know, right," Minho whispered back, his smirk returning, "I could cheat on you with him." "OI!" Jisung yelled, before Chan cleared his throat. 

Chan was done looking at Minho and Jisung being Minho and Jisung so he decided to start the meeting early. "Okay," he said, clapping his hands together, "So, we're all here to introduce a new member..." He looked at the new kid, who was standing a good few feet away in fear. "Hey," he said warmly, going over to him, "This is just an act...we often do that...we're not mean, we promise. We just think you'd be a great fit in the group..." The new boy was torn, clearly in fear. He replied softly, "I'm Lee Felix...and I live above the SKZSKZ cafe." "Ooooh, that place?" Jisung gushed, "They have the best americano." He glanced at Hyunjin with a smirk, while the latter glared. "Well, that's enough," Chan said sternly, done with this shit. He turned to Felix, a smile on his face. "I'm Chan," he said, holding a hand out for a handshake. Felix hesitated, then shook his hand. "Nice to meet you," he mumbled. Seungmin then stepped forward. "Heyo," he said, "I'm Seungmin, and don't be so tense. Chan's a nice grandpa." Felix let out a small laugh.

The ice was breaking. 

"That boy, in the hat," Chan said, pointing to Jisung, "is Jisung." "Hiiiiiii!" Jisung said excitedly, dragging Minho by the arm, "Nice to meet ya! This is my hot bf, Minho!" Minho rolled his eyes and gave a soft smile to Felix. "So, I'm not the only queer here?" Felix asked, his eyes wide in wonder. "All of us are gay here, bro," Minho said. 

"Hey, Felix hyung," Jeongin greeted. Felix seemed to hesitate, and Chan knew why. Jeongin had the duality of a boss and his serious act must've intimidated Felix. "Hey, it's alright," he said, placing a hand on Felix's shoulder, "Jeonginnie here is a softie, a baby bread." Jeongin flashed a smile that sent butterflies into Chan's stomach. Felix smiled back, slightly at ease now. "I'm Changbin, LIxie!" Changbin greeted, holding out a muscled arm for a handshake. Felix shook his hand, astounded at his muscles. "You work out?" he asked. Changbin nodded. "Woah...I never did, was too lazy to," Felix admitted with a small laugh. The ice broke a bit more. 

As Felix got introduced to the others, Hyunjin stayed away. He was too scared to. He had seen the unfamiliarity in Felix's eyes and couldn't bear to see them again. He was sure he would remember him, but it seemed unlikely now that he'd met him. He felt suddenly angry at the car crash, his fists turning white as he clenched him. Whoever crashed his car when he was 6 will pay. 

"Oi! Hyunjin!" Jisung called out. Hyunjin was snapped out of her thoughts, looking at the other boy. "C'mon over, bro!" Jisung went on, walking over to him and dragging him to the group, ignoring Hyunjin's stammers to let him go. He was finally stopped in front of Felix, who regarded him with a soft smile. "You must be Hyunjin, right?" he asked. Hyunjin nodded, unsticking his throat. "You're Felix right?" he inquired, a dumb question but a good attempt at a convo. Felix nodded, extending a hand to shake his. "Nice to meet you," he said sweetly. Hyunjin hesitated, his hand reached out for his. He eventually grasped his arm and shook it, the moment of contact sending goosebumps up his skin.