Chapter 13

"Life moves pretty fast, there were so many changes,  now you care, now you love... But in a blink, everything turned into something I did not anticipated. I was never been prepared and will never be. But the thing I thought won't happen, is now in its mode. I'm lost,"

Everything went back to normal after the ten days of Irene's out of town. Greggy's birthday is nearly approaching. They are just planning to have a dinner with the whole family both the Marcos-Araneta. Audelia's sprained ankle hasn't been healed. Her mom Irene on the other hand, got been very busy with her other commitments in music, arts and the culture.

Audie can now walk without assistance but need to be very careful. She's busy with her  school stuffs, music, arts, and her ballet. They are all busy. Though Irene and Greggy did stopped from working, to what Audie's thought she'll experience the attention is all on her seems like it's not. She's not saying or complaining about it, she never showed her inner most feeling about it instead she chose to be very busy with her own business maybe, as her coping mechanism to avoid the emotion, the pain she cannot express.

"Good morning Nana!" Audie greeted

"Oh hello Carol, gising ka na pala. Kumain ka na at may pasok ka pa diba?" Nay Dolores

"Yes po, but saan po si mommy? Si daddy?" Audie

"Ang mommy mo maagang umalis, ang daddy mo naman pumunta sa opisina dahil may emergency daw," Nay Dolores

"Ah sige po Nay, wala po bang nasabi si mommy? O kaya po sulat?" Audie

"Naku, wala eh. Napakaabala ng mga magulang mo hay" Nay Dolores

Audelia just wanted to burst into tears, but she's just avoiding it for she doesn't want to show it to everyone what she truly feels. It's been like almost two weeks. She  haven't receive any updates, even goodbyes, morning hugs and kisses from her mom and dad. Not even on dinner.

"Ah nay, mauna na po ako ha. Kailangan ko na pong umalis dahil may gagawin pa po ako. Salamat Nana," Audie

"Oh sige sige, mag-ingat ka. Kainin mo yang pabaon ko ha," Nay Dolores

AUDELIA'S POV

I still manage to smile besides the pain I am bearing. At least someone still cares for me. It's been so many days, been almost two weeks since I lost my connection with my parents. I have no any idea. I am clueless. Just why? It's so sudden, we're okay and now? No anything.

This is not the scenario I've expected after my birthday, they stopped working, yes. But both still have commitments. I am just trying to understand them, being so patient hoping to have their time and attention even for a short period of time. But I think I am not that really important to make time with. Who am I to meddle. I am just the daughter.

My mom's been so very busy with her students teaching and assisting them. She bought me the flute yes, but it's just in my music room. Mom's not able to teach me cause everytime I'll try to ask her, it's either she's busy with her phone, or with her jam-packed errands here and there.

I am not that type of person who would feel inggit  towards other people, because it's a toxic feeling we shouldn't maintain. But in my case now, I am literally inggit with my mom's students. At least them they're with mom, learning music, she's able to teach and assist them especially with Sophia. Last time I intended to visit her in their session to surprise her sana with my prepared lunch but as soon as I saw them, Sophia and mom were eating together.

"Nana, I'll just go to mom po and brought her lunch," Audie

"Sige mag-ingat ka ha,"

...