Chapter 9

Hospital

IRENE'S POV:

I never imagined that we will be in this kind of situation. I don't know how exactly I am feeling today. I feel so bad as a mother, I feel so sorry for what my daughter's gone through. Since that we get her from Laguna and as Greggy came out of the house where the evil people do the very unlawful act they did to my daughter, as he gets out carrying my unconscious daughter my heart is completely broken. The fear, anger, hurt, everything.

I stayed beside my daughter, she's still unconscious. My eyes never leaving her, if I could just turn back the time sana sinamahan ko na siya, sana hindi ko na lang hinayaan na lumabas siya na mag-isa though may kasama na siyang guards we cannot assure that it's safe, how cruel this world and people now. My daughter doesn't deserve this all, she's the most kindest pero kung sino pa ang gumagawa ng mabuti sila pa ang nabibiktima. Walang kalaban-laban ang anak ko sa kanila. May araw rin sila, talagang pagbabayaran nila ang kababuyan na ginawa nila sa anak ko.

I cry all my heart, until now, waiting for my daughter to open her eyes again. There are a lot of bruises all over her body. It was seen pa that her left arm and right leg were broke. I couldn't imagine and even picture the situation in my vision how hard my daughter gone through. Not only one! But heck!! seven men! Binaboy nila ang anak ko!

Greggy was currently sleeping he hasn't have any sleep from the day we get Audelia. If I am feeling the anger. My husband been feeling the same, not only the anger, he's hurt seeing his daughter in this situation, at talagang sumugod siya sa police station to those seven men, kung hindi lang nandon ang mga pulis para pumigil. Makakapatay talaga siya. Well, kahit sinong ama.

"Gising na baby, miss na miss ka na ni mommy. Mommy is so sorry anak, I'm truly sorry. Sana hindi na lang kita hinayaan to go out by yourself hindi sana nangyari 'to, please fight for mommy, for us. We're here baby. Mahal na mahal kita, " Irene uttered devastatingly as the tears flow down her cheeks.

At the very same time while Irene's wiping her tears..

"Mo...mmy don't cry please, because it hurts seeing you cry," Audelia spoke weakly and Irene got surprised and immediately asked

"Oh God, thank you, you're awake na. You are not ok my love, may masakit? Tell mommy, what do I have to do. Hungry ikaw?" Irene bombarded her by questions..

"I'm not really good now. Everything! my whole body hurts mommy... Ang sakit sakit, I cannot move. And mommy I am so scared, please be with me lang. H'wag mo akong iiwan mommy, the men oh gawd, they did everything. Mommy I try to defend myself but I was too weak. Mommy... I.. I .. I am so filthy" Audelia uttered weakly, devastatingly, shaking you could notice how traumatized she was from the incident and there is her mother immediately hug her carefully while also crying and calming her daughter. Just in time, Greggy wake up and immediately checked what is happening.

"No..no.. don't ever say that my love. Mommy is so sorry baby for what you are going through now. If I could just take all the burden you're bringing now I did. But mommy cannot. Pero nandito lang si mommy, I will never leave you again and let that happen again. Please baby, be strong for mommy, daddy's here as well. You lost your consciousness after we get you, I can't thank God enough for giving you back to us and we'll never this happen again. No.. no, not again. " Irene said emotionally crying as she caress her daughter's hair.

Greggy on the other side feel so sorry for her daughter ..

"Princess.. daddy is so sorry. I wasn't able to protect you. Am sorry darling.." Greggy said and come near her daughter crying.

Audelia hasn't any strength to talk and reply as she feels very weak all she did is to cry but she motioned her father to come beside her which Greggy immediately obliged. He caress and gently put a forehead kiss to her daughter then to her wife.