"Wow. And you turned it into a game too."

Hoshi twisted around to face her. "Hey, it's all in good fun, isn't it? You get to reevaluate how long you take to get ready, and we get to gamble for snacks."

"Fine, whatever. Now where are we going?" she asked, curious.

The three grinned mischievously. "You'll see," Mingyu smiled at her.

"Ugh. I hate when you do that," she rolled her eyes.

"Can we get some music in here?"

**

After about an hour, the car pulled up to a large parking lot. The three immediately pulled on their face masks, offering one to Jang-mi who accepted it and put it on.

They got out of the car and Jang-mi's jaw fell open. They were standing outside a huge fair, complete with a ferris wheel, a few rollercoasters and as many food stalls as one could ever wish for. Loud music blasted through the speakers as she watched crowds of people walking around, enjoying themselves and laughing.

Jang-mi gasped. "Wait, so this is-"

"The fair you've been wanting to go to for months," Hoshi finished for her.

"Oh my god. No way! I thought we'd never be able to go since you're always so busy," she exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

"Aw, you two are so cute. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go vomit in that bush," Mingyu said.

The four walked inside, squeezing past the crowd to get to everyone's most desired place: the food stalls. They ordered cheesy corndogs and beers to start, finding a little secluded bench to sit on afterwards.

Jun took a bite of his corndog, the cheese deliciously stretching from the pull. "Mmh. This is it," he nodded in happiness.

Jang-mi concurred after trying hers, allowing the mouth-watering savoriness to spread through her tongue. "You know, I don't drink beer often, but I'll make an exception for today. Here's for hanging out - like normal people," she toasted, everyone bumping their beer cups together.

"Salute!" Hoshi exclaimed in Dokyeom's voice, causing everyone else to giggle.

They polished off their food, deciding where to head off next.

"We can either go eat some more or try a rollercoaster. What do you think?" Mingyu suggested.

"Let's go on a ride. More food and I think it'll all come tumbling out during the rollercoaster," Jun replied.

They made their way to the rollercoaster with some very cliche name, along the lines of 'the hurricane' or 'eye of the storm'. Getting in line, they made sure to cover their faces as much as possible. Though both having their faces obscured or not covering anything at all both failed in the department of inconspicuousness, the former ultimately gave them a little peace, despite the fact that their visibility decreased to about 10% in both directions. But such was the life of a celebrity.

"Alright, we gotta partner up," Jang-mi said, noticing the line breaking into two. She immediately grabbed a hold of Jun's arm, catching him by surprise.