Our lovely mistake

Sasuke was on her way as he entered the house he heard sakura making strange sound he goes upstairs and saw sakura making out with neji Sasuke slam the door open making sakura and neji stop and look shock to see Sasuke..

"Sasuke!?" Sakura said while he wrapped her self with blanket while neji put her pants on.

"Get the F*ck out of here neji!!" Sasuke said angry while neji leave Sasuke look at sakura with a furious eyes..

"Sasuke I can explain!" Sakura said trembling.

"Shut your f*cking mouth and were over!" Sasuke leave Sakura crying.

***
Sasuke was drinking none stop and he was hurt by sakura's betrayal he walk toward naruto's apartment and open Naruto's door he saw Naruto sitting on her bed wearing a booty shorts and lose sweater showing her feminine legs and shoulder.

Naruto was trying the clothes that he brought online for summer.

Sasuke enter the room and lock the door as he walks toward Naruto he turned off the lights..

"Ehh!? Who turned off the lights!?" Naruto said confused

Sasuke pinned Naruto to the bed kissing her neck and sucking it leaving a love mark on naruto's sensitive and pure neck.

Naruto see Sasuke because of the light of the moon entering her room coming from the window besides her  bed and he smells alcohol coming from Sasuke body..

"Sasuke!? What are you doing!? Stop this! Your drunk!?" Naruto said while pushing Sasuke but Sasuke was too strong and he didn't listen, he kiss Naruto passionately as he entered her mouth and explore it with her tongue...

"Mhhh" Naruto moun trying to push Sasuke..

Sasuke break the kids and look at Naruto chasing her breath and he lean on Naruto's ear and whiskered.

"Your beautiful Naruto" Sasuke said while touching her legs and start undressing Naruto, after he undressed Naruto he start sucking naruto's nipple while her left hand was locking naruto's both hand and her other hand was touching naruto's other nipples.

Naruto's legs are both side of her waist spreading them Naruto just let out of a cute moan..

"Sasuke stop it!?" Naruto said while begging Sasuke to stop

Sasuke stop for a second and undressed him self and flip Naruto and bend him down showing her a$$ and slapping her massive and big manhood on Naruto's pinkish hole.

"Sasuke!?" Naruto said

"stop resisting Naruto I know your still virgin I'm gonna take it, it's a waste if I can't make you mine" Sasuke said smirking and suck her two fingers and slowly putting it on naruto's hole and makes naruto shiver and moan..

"Aghh.. Mghmm.. Sa.suke..its hurt take. It out plea. Ahh" Naruto said while Sasuke keep going in. .

Sasuke take of her fingers out, naruto's hole is dripping wet Sasuke slowly put her massive manhood on naruto's hole making naruto shiver in pain Sasuke pinned Naruto face and start trusting in and out

"Mghmm... Ughh.. Sasu. Ke.. Slow. Ugh.. Down" naruto said while gripping on the bed sheets moaning

Sasuke keep trusting harder and harder and he doesn't know what's he's doing because of the alcohol, he flipped Naruto while trusting and kiss him roughly while gripping on her legs he breaks the kiss and whispered to Naruto.

"F#ck your so damn good" Sasuke said while trusting deep and hard..

Naruto didn't say a word he just moan and he can't think straight at this point..

After the rough night.

Sasuke wakes up and and look around he is shock when he saw Naruto sleeping on her side naked full of love marks and bites even her legs a few seconds her head start to hurt as her memory last night with Naruto hit him, Naruto wakes up and saw Sasuke sitting on the bed besides him.

"Sasuke!?" Naruto said

Sasuke look at Naruto and said "I'm sorry Naruto I was drunk last night I don't know what I was doing but I'm gonna take responsibility for what I have done I'm gonna be your lover starting today"

"You don't have to do that besides you have sakura" Naruto said

"No I won't come back to him he's cheating on me with neji" Sasuke said with her cold and emotionless face as usual.

"I'm sorry to hear that" Naruto said and hug him

Sasuke hug him back and found an obsession towards Naruto not wanting anyone touching him

"Your mine and mine only I won't let anyone have you" Sasuke thought while Hugging Naruto..

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling.

To be continued..