Friendship and unspoken feeling

The game finally ended with our team's victory. Although I was injured,but  with the help of my teammates, we still defeated each other. The cheers on the field gradually died down, and I limped to the benches on the sidelines. I didn't expect that the end of the game would not only bring me joy and glory, but also unprecedented pain - my severely sprained ankle was already swollen, and a sharp pain spread from the ankle joint to the entire body.
"Are you really okay? It seems serious. Go to the infirmary quickly." Xu Nianci's anxious voice brought me back to consciousness from the pain.
"It's okay, it's okay." Although I held on, my tone betrayed the trembling in my heart.
I tried to appear strong and manly, but Xu Nianci's face was full of worry. She bit her lip and danced helplessly in the air with her hands.
"No, Yifei, listen to me and go to the infirmary quickly." She thrust her waist forcefully and her tone was extremely firm.
I smiled and tried to ease the tense atmosphere with a relaxed attitude. However, she grabbed my arm and prepared to drag me to the infirmary. Seeing how interested she was, my heart skipped a beat.
Just when I was hesitant, a cold but funny voice interrupted us, "Hey, even athletes get injured sometimes." That was Zhang Chi, the man of the hour in the class, with his unique teasing smile. come over.
"Zhang Chi, can you do me a favor and help him to the infirmary?" Xu Nianci didn't have time to joke with him and said to Zhang Chi anxiously.
Zhang Chi looked at me and then at Xu Nianci, an imperceptible light flashing in his eyes. "No problem, but Yifei, you have to treat me to a meal. The treatment for a savior cannot be less." He helped me up carelessly and started to walk towards the infirmary.
"Of course, I'm treating you." I agreed with a smile, but I didn't want Xu Nianci to worry more. I turned to her and said, "Nianci, don't worry, it's not that serious. You go back to class first, I'll be fine in a moment."
Xu Nianci shook his head and said resolutely, "How is it possible? How could I leave you alone?"
Zhang Chi and I looked at each other and smiled, and he shrugged, "Then it's up to you. Both of us are so stubborn, and I won't get involved in your little love."
I was about to say something, but when I turned around, I saw a face full of concern in the air approaching quickly. I was so surprised that I couldn't speak - Xu Nianci's forehead suddenly touched mine gently.
"Stop being so brave, Yifei." She said softly, and the warmth suddenly hit the softest part of my heart.
At this moment, I was so nervous that I almost had difficulty breathing. I knew that from this moment on, I could no longer treat Xu Nianci as just my sister…
The infirmary was completely silent, except for the rustle of doctors treating wounds and the occasional clash of instruments. Occasionally, a few hissing, lung-splitting coughs broke the silence. After applying hot compress, the doctor applied medicine and wrapped my ankle with gauze.
"If you encounter any problems, remember to tell me as soon as possible." Xu Nianci calmed down, but it was not difficult to see the tension between his brows.
"Don't worry, it's just a trivial matter." I tried my best to respond in a relaxed tone, but deep in my heart, there was a strange emotion quietly surging.
I find it incredible. What does "tell me when you encounter problems" mean? Xu Nianci said this as if she was not just my sister, but... my girlfriend.
My mind was filled with possibilities that I had never intended to consider. Why have I never considered Nianci as a possible girlfriend? Because I'm afraid that once this layer of window paper is broken, I won't even be able to be friends.
The nurse came over, smiled and said, "You have such a good girlfriend, I'm so enviable."
I opened my mouth to explain, but saw Xu Nianci's embarrassed expression again. At that moment, I realized that she might want more than that.
"It's nothing, we have always been good friends." Xu Nianci tried his best to smile, but there was an unspeakable bitterness in his eyes.
I was speechless. At that moment, I wished I could say something to make her happy. However, my throat seemed to be choked by something, and I couldn't say a word.
"Otherwise, please tell me about that exciting game. We all missed it a little bit." The nurse was looking for a topic on the side.
I did. I think, at least for now, I can't let Nianci's heart become heavy. I had to make her happy - even if it meant creating a pleasant lie.
The experience of the competition was enjoyable and exciting, and the details were enjoyable to listen to. I saw Xu Nianci's brows gradually unfurling. At that moment, I deeply understood one thing - as long as she is happy, I am willing to do anything.

time to say I LOVE YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें