Told you so! (Mini story)

A/N: Yooo, since I am busy with my study.. y'all getting a mini series about 'Me & Haru' 💕 I hope y'all like it XD.

Day #3..
I'm eating just fine, everyone is safe.. including Miau, I mean.. there's only 3 person in my apartment..

Haru is going outside with Miau on his shoulder, You look around.. there's really nothing useful here in this location. Haru is chasing Miau, because She smells some fish, You immediately chase them before they're out of  your sight.

You see them inside a big random box, that has a big fish on it.. Haru seems want it, Miau too!.. Why's the box in this apocalypse world anyway? Haru and Miau bring the big fish home, you close your nose with your fingers because the smell is very fishy.

The evening greets your hand, the moon starts to shine on the couch, You cook the big fish on a big pan. After you cook for them, and yourself.. you cut the fish into 2 pieces, one for Haru.. and one for Miau. Haru immediately snatches the fish from the plate.

"H- Haru! Becareful, the fish still have the bones-.." you said with a panic tone.

Haru is choked because of the fish bone, you sigh.. and then stands up, go behind him and trying to help him let out the fish bone that was stuck on his throat.. You give him water, he drinks 3 glasses, but it doesn't work.. you go behind him again and pulled his stomach, Haru coughs and the fish bone fall to the table, you sigh in relief.

"told you so.." you said, give him a water again.

#1 Mini series