Prologue

"What kind of place is this? Where did I go?" - Naruto wondered, he trained together with his brother and sister, they needed to awaken the chakra so that they could learn how to use techniques.

They argued among themselves, whoever is the last to wake up the chakra should buy the winners a bowl of ramen. They all sat down in a lotus position and closed their eyes to concentrate.

But suddenly Naruto appeared in a sewer-like, he didn't understand how he got here.

Suddenly he heard someone's voice:

"Come here," said the voice, Naruto froze on the spot with fear and wasn't going to go anywhere.

But still, he decided to follow the voice, because he thought that otherwise he would not get out of this place. There were no more sewer walls, Naruto stood in a large empty space in which there was a giant cage.

"Come closer," said an unknown voice, swallowing, Naruto slowly approached the cage.

What he saw there shocked the boy, behind bars there was a man who was sitting on a throne made of chains. He has bloodless skin and golden eyes. He is unusually beautiful, he has two long horns sticking out of his forehead and long black hair.

 He is unusually beautiful, he has two long horns sticking out of his forehead and long black hair

"You finally came" - the man got up and began to slowly approach the bars of the cage.

"Who are you?" whispered Naruto, unable to look away from this strange but fascinating creature.

"I am the Demon King of Confinement," the man replied, his voice sounded both melodic and formidable.

Naruto pulled back, his eyes widened with horror. The Demon King? Was there anyone with that name, the boy couldn't remember a single mention of this Demon King.

"I don't know anyone with that name, even our family library doesn't mention your name," Naruto said.

"It's not surprising, because I'm not from this world" - the man's words completely shocked the boy, he didn't know if he was telling the truth or not.

But if this Demon King really existed in their world, there should have been any mentions of him.

"And you, Naruto Uzumaki, you're a pretty interesting boy," said the man.

"What?! How do you know my name?!" - The guy was shocked that he knew his name.

"I know a lot, Naruto," the Demon King replied calmly, his golden eyes piercingly at the boy. "I see your strength, your will, your potential"

Naruto frowned.

"What are you talking about?"

"About your fate, Naruto," said the Demon King, his voice became even lower and more resonant.

"About the great battle that awaits you. About the darkness that threatens to engulf this world"

Naruto's heart beat faster. What is this strange demon talking about? What battle? What darkness?

"I can help you, Naruto," the Demon King continued. "I can teach you a power you don't even know about. A force that will help you protect this world."

Naruto hesitated. Should he trust this creature? On the one hand, he seemed powerful and knowledgeable. On the other hand, he was a demon, and demons can't be trusted.

"But why would you help me?" Naruto asked, his voice trembling.

"Because I see myself in you," the Demon King replied. "I see in you who I could have been if I hadn't made a mistake."

Naruto frowned.

"What mistake?"

"I was too proud, too confident," said the Demon King. "I thought I could control everything, but I was wrong. And now I'm paying for my mistake."

Naruto looked at the Demon King, and he felt sorry for him. Despite his strength and power, the demon was a prisoner of his own pride.

"I don't want to be like you," Naruto whispered.

"Then you need my help," said the Demon King. "I can teach you how to avoid my mistakes. I can teach you how to use your power for good."

Naruto was thinking. He didn't know what to do. Should he take a chance and trust this demon? Or should he run away from here and forget about everything he saw here?

Suddenly, he remembered his brother and sister, Menma and Naruko, as well as his parents who always supported him. He knew he couldn't just give up.

"I'll help you," Naruto said decisively. "But only if you teach me how to defend this world."

The Demon King smiled.

"I knew you'd make the right choice, Naruto," he said. "Now come to me. And I'll tell you the secrets of power you don't even know about."

Naruto slowly approached the cage. He stretched out his hand and touched the cold metal bars.

At that moment, everything around him swirled, and he lost consciousness.

***

Naruto woke up in his room. He was sweating, his heart pounding furiantly. Naruko and Menma, who were looking after him, immediately hugged him.

"Naruto, are you okay?" Naruko asked, putting her hand on his forehead.

"Yes, I... I'm fine," Naruto replied, still trying to catch his breath. "I had a strange dream."

"What did you dream about?" Menma asked, looking at his brother with interest.

Naruto was thinking. He wanted to tell them about the Demon King, about the cage, about a strange offer. But something stopped him. He wasn't sure they would believe him. And he himself didn't fully understand what all this meant.

"Just a dream," he muttered. "Never mind."

Naruko and Menma looked at each other. It seemed to them that Naruto was hiding something, but they didn't ask him further.

"Okay," said Naruko. "Let's go, mom has already made lunch."

Naruto nodded and got out of bed. He was still impressed by his dream, but he knew he needed to focus on the present.

In the end, training was waiting for him, and he couldn't sut his brothers down.

Breakfast was held in a normal setting. Naruto ate silently, still thinking about his dream. Naruko and Menma talked about their plans for the day, but Naruto hardly listened to them.

Finally, he pushed the plate away and got up from the table.

"I went to train," he said.

"All right," Kushina nodded. "Don't overload yourself."

Menma and Naruko waved their hands to him.

"Good luck!"

Naruto left the house and headed for the training ground. He was determined to become stronger. He knew that there was a great battle ahead of him, and he should be ready for it.

But deep down, he still couldn't get rid of the strange feeling he had after sleep.

Something told him that this dream was not just a dream. It was a vision. Warning.

And he had to solve it.