𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝...

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘳🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇 — 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍

☽▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 ▎»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘳🕊️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇 — 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍

𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳,
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵;
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘭𝘺,
𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...

— ᵐᵉ :ᵖ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER A HARROWING NIGHT OF FEAR AND UNCERTAINTY, THE PRISONERS OF WAR FOUND THEMSELVES GRAPPLING WITH PROFOUND QUERIES ABOUT THEIR SAFETY... How much longer would they have to wait for the packages to arrive? After enduring months of inadequate nutrition and training, how much resilience did they have left? Could they truly trust their captors, or were they constantly at risk of being shot? What transpired in Berlin the previous day, and were their comrades from the Bloody Hundredth involved? If so, what losses did they suffer? These haunting questions plagued the soldiers throughout the night, rendering sleep elusive as they wrestled with their anxieties and fears.

Yet, amidst the bleak darkness of the frigid night, a beacon of unwavering hope flickered to life. With the assistance of a certain y/h/c, Major Egan finally succeeded in acquiring the pack of Lucky Strikes he had been eyeing for so long. However, instead of indulging in it alone as he had initially desired, the girl convinced him to trade it to 'Creepy Joe' in exchange for some essential graphite. Together, they dedicated the remainder of their night to scavenging for materials, driven by Gale's steadfast belief in his ability to reconstruct the homemade crystal radio he had once built accidently, years ago with his very girlfriend.

Gathered around the table, the men immersed themselves in a game of cards, seeking solace in the familiar routine. Meanwhile, y/n chose to retreat to her bed, burying herself in a book in a desperate bid to escape the harsh reality that threatened to consume her sanity. Their activities were nothing out of the ordinary, merely an attempt to pass the time and avoid drawing any unwanted attention. Major Cleven, however, remained focused on his project, seamlessly blending in with his fellow mates. All seemed to be going smoothly until a glimmer of rosiness pierced through the monotony — mail call!