chapter 5

( note : what ever is written in italics , the news reporters are reporting it on tb and radio )

DYNAMIC SYSTEM APOLOGY PRESS CONFERENCE:
The Dynamic System held a press conference, apologizing in front of the entire nation for the fault in their aircraft. They bowed to the press when the door of the hall burst open, and the families of the deceased, including Taehyung, ran in and punched them, asking, "What are you apologizing for?"

"Bring back our kids!" they cried and shouted while the company took it all.

Lee Jessica was standing at the end of the hall. As she saw the havoc, she looked at her secretary, and both of them went out. She wore her glasses, smirking.

"DYNAMIC SYSTEM, the manufacturer of B357 held a press conference. And bereaved families burst in, causing a scene. While the accident is presumed to be caused by aircraft failure, controversy is expected since the Dynamic System was scheduled to provide next-generation fighter jets to the government of South Korea and receive 10.8 trillion won.

"LISBON, PORTUGAL":
Lee Jessica entered a church where Marcus's dead body was lying in the coffin. She took out her glasses, placed white flowers on his chest.

"Finally, you proved yourself, Marcus. You saved all of us... Thank you, Marcus, goodbye," she said, smiled, and went back, wearing her glasses.

"More on the B356 incident, some family members are headed to Morocco tonight on planes chartered by Dynamic System. Since it will be hard to collect reminders from the crash site, they have decided to hold a mass funeral on the beach near the accident site."

All the families, including Taehyung, landed at Tangier Ibn Battutu Airport, Morocco the next morning. All of them were mourning, mentally drained, none of them even spoke for a second.

As they reached the airport, two people from the Korean embassy were waiting for them.

"It must have been a tiring trip. I am Jeon Jungkook from the Korean embassy in Morocco," Jungkook bowed, wearing a formal suit.

"I am Kim Ho-sik," the other bowed, he is the same man who has a bit of a crush on Jungkook.

The families bowed.

"During your stay in Morocco, you will be staying at the Continental Hotel in downtown Tangier," Jungkook informed.

"There is a bus waiting for us outside, so let's move," Ho-sik informed.

"Excuse me, can I use the restroom?" the husband of the female trainer who died while five weeks pregnant asked, his eyes red and swollen.

"Then I will meet you all after 10 minutes at gate one," Jungkook informed thinking they all might need to freshen up after such a draining flight, both mentally as well as physically.

"Taehyung went to the washroom., his eyes swollen, he looked drained as if he had lost his world, he was washing his hands when he saw someone in the mirror who was washing hands with him in a different basin, and then the man left. He frowned as he thinks he is familiar, his eyes wide open when he realized where did he saw him. Juni had uploaded the videos on iCloud, one of it being the one when Juni bumped into a man wearing black clothes to which the man picked up the phone and gave it to Juni, the camera caught the man's face, and Taehyung was sure he is the same man, if all 299 people died then how was he alive.

As realization hit him Taehyung ran behind him.

"Catch him," Taehyung shouted as he saw Jungkook while running while Jungkook was confused, he grabbed the arm of Taehyung. "Hey, we are about to head off," he said.

Taehyung got rid of the grip. "Get off me," he shouted and started running behind the man.

The man sat in the car and left while Taehyung sat in the taxi in a hurry "follow him," he said in desperation, the whole taxi started following.