chapter 1

Kingdom of Kaira, North Africa:

In the deserts of Kaira, two men were sitting behind big rocks at a distance of 10 meters with sniper guns in their hands

In the deserts of Kaira, two men were sitting behind big rocks at a distance of 10 meters with sniper guns in their hands. One Russian, the other Korean, their faces covered by a keffiyeh-(a black and white check Arab scarf)
-and their heads covered by hats. Only the serene sharp eyes of the Korean could be seen.

He had a walky-talky in his hand from which he could listen to all the swearings and racist comments from his Russian subordinate. He was just listening to it, paying no attention, his earmuffs slightly above his ear so that he could listen to orders from upper authorities about his target.

"3 minutes before the target arrives," the order came from upper authorities, from the walky-talky cutting the signal of his racist subordinate. He instantly put his earmuffs on.

From afar, he could see a white limousine arriving with a black sedan in front, the target he was waiting for.

He was at a huge distance from the road between the deserted area and, with one shot, he punctured the tire of the limousine

He was at a huge distance from the road between the deserted area and, with one shot, he punctured the tire of the limousine. The car stopped, and the driver and the bodyguards in black suits came out followed by his target. A petite person in black thigh length straight A dress and a black blazer on their shoulders and head covered by a chiffon black hijab. The Korean sniper magnified his target with the help of a sniper scope. He could see his target bending to see the punctured tire a little bit.

He put his index on the trigger to pull it when the hijab from the head of his target flew by the air, and the face of his target showed widely in between their dancing hair , because of the air .

The Korean sniper's eye shot open , one of them that was shut few seconds ago , so that he could shoot the target. He gulped and pulled the keffiyeh down, as he found it suddenly difficult to breath , showing his sharp nose and lips. He kept looking at his target with wide eyes, his target tugging his long hair behind his ears, his doe eyes showing irritation because of his hair. The sniper took a deep, shaky breath.

"Take the shot," the order came again from the walky-talky.

The sniper put his shaky finger on the trigger.