chapter 2

A beautiful boy rode a red Jeep Wrangler in Rabat, the beautiful city of Morocco, along the ocean on one side and human dwellings on the other. His long shoulder-length hair fell on his face in the open-roof Jeep, his sunglasses on.

He stopped at the Korean embassy in Morocco, where a meeting was held about the visit of the Korean taekwondo team

He knocked on the door. He was wearing black shorts with a white blazer and a white shirt.

"I am sorry, I am late, actually, I was stuck in traffic," he apologized, telling all lies to his seniors after being an hour late .

"I got the printing late, actually Moroccans are quite  slow , you know," he took out the file and put it on the table where a similar file was already kept. He closed his eyes in embarrassment as he was caught in the act.

"I have never seen an intern this irresponsible," the senior shouted at him while he looked down in embarrassment. To add to his misery, his phone rang.

"Take it, Mr. Jeon Jungkook," his senior said sarcastically.

Jungkook quickly picked up, "I will call you back, Mom," and ended the call.

The seniors left the hall, leaving him behind, thinking he will tail behind , but instead, he locked the room and called back. "67 speaking.", he said his deminor totally changed , from a navie intern to someone clever .

"I will retrieve it and send it to you," he said, walking to the wall just behind the chair of the head of the department and stepped up the chair and took out the frame of the Korean flag when the door banged. He quickly placed it back and sat on the chair, he hurriedly took the scissors from the table and cut his shorts in the upper thigh, which were already short enough.

The man barged in, his colleague. "What are you doing here alone?" he asked him suspiciously.

Jungkook showed him his petite legs and the cut, 'it got ragged,' he said and acted as if he is fixing it," acting innocent. The man gulped looking at the legs.

"O... okay," he said and left flustered .

Jungkook locked the door and took the frame out hurriedly, taking the secret camera out and put it inside his lipstick and smirked.

On the other hand, in Seoul, Lee Jessica entered her apartment where her business partner, "Marcus," from Portugal was sitting.

"Are we getting the deal?" she asked her secretary.

"Mam, our bid is higher than the 'dynamics,' and ' F40 'has better performance than us," he informed.

( Dynamics and F40 are two other jetcraft companies who want the deal )

"So what?"
"What's the blue house response exactly," she asked.

"The president wants to support us, but they also can't ignore public opinion." The secretary answered .

"Why was our lobbying for then, wasn't it for them to ignore such things, why have we been filling their stomach with so much money?" she asked in anger shouting .

"The president only cares about himself," she muttered in anger.

"Call someone in the blue house and get the information who are they favoring and what are the favors that company giving the president," she ordered, to which he left nodding his head.

Marcus was sitting there listening to this.

She sat with a glass of wine with him. "Marcus, you have no idea what I had to go through to get this deal," she muttered.

"If we don't get this, we are dead," she said in anger and frustration.

"Did you listen, you and me, we both are dead," she said  in somewhat fear and anger and threw her glass of wine on the window in anger, while Marcus was shivering thinking about the outcome.

A week later,

Juni was packing his bag for Morocco; he was not happy, but his uncle had pressured him a lot to go. He was still grumpy.

"Yaa, Juni, why are you so grumpy, is it because of the white sneakers, I told you I will buy you on your birthday when you are back from Morocco," Taehyung said but got no reaction from Juni.

"Now eat breakfast, I have cooked omelet, and then I will send you to the airport."

"I will go by academy bus," he announced and ate the breakfast.

As Juni left, Taehyung breathed out, "I think I shouldnot  have waited for his birthday for sneakers."

****
(A/N: those waiting for taekook ... Have patience , they will meet soon)

And Don't forget to comment