06: Oh?

We talked a lot about everything and everyone I realized he is not that bad. I mean he is kinda good looking.

Kinda?

Yeah okay he is handsome very much for my type also have some humors. He is not that bad I thought for a guy.

When were deep on our conversation I heard my phone ringing. I took the phone and it displayed "mom"

Mom?

Why is she calling me.

I looked up at Mr.Jack and excused myself before answering the call.
And first thing I heard mom screaming in the phone.

"WHERE THE HE'LL ARE YOU LAILA WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DOTCH YOUR DATE I TRUSTED YOU"

I frowned on confusion

Ditched my date?

"Mom..mom stop what are you speaking about?" I asked her confused. She heard her mom taking a deep sigh before started to speak " you disappointed me, where are you Huh?"

Disappointed?

"Mom what are you speaking about I am with my date"

Now it's her mother's turn to get confused.

"What do you mean you are on a date?" She gasped "Oh my god Laila do you have boy friend you could have just told me instead of humiliating Mr.Jack by ditching him"

Ditching Mr.Jack

My frown deepen in confusion "but mom I am with him" I whispered and looked up at him to see him leaned comfortably on the chair with crossed arms his dark eyes piercing toward me with those lips oh those lips turned into a creepy smirk.

"You are with him? What do you mean you are with him Mr.Jack called me just before and told you didn't appear for the date so he left the restaurant "

Wait what?

He didn't even take his phone. And suddenly my eyes widen and I looked up at the smirking man. "You are Mr.Jack right?"

He leaned toward the table with a dark chuckle and shook his head.

My eyes doubled "what do you mean you are not Mr.Jack?"

"Laila what's happening whom are you with?" I could hear my mom panicking I gulped and muttered a 'I call you back' before hanging up. I turned my full attention toward the man in front of me.

"You...You are not Jack are you Jocking?"

He chuckled and shook his head "no am not Jack"

"But you said?"

"Or did I?"

Did he? No he didn't he didn't introduced himself as Mr.Jack in fact he didn't even introduced him self instead I am the one who assumed he is Jack.

Realization hit me I looked up at him shocked "then..then who are you?"

"Alex...Alex Hansen" he had that cocky smirk on his lip all the times.

Alex

Alex

Alex

Alex Hansen

Alex Hansen

Alex Hansen

Alex Hansen

I fucked up