04: introduction?

We were sitting on the corner of the restaurant near large window with awkward silence for past 5 minutes. His gawking eyes staring at me as if I am his prey.

Why is he not speaking anything? Is he nervous as me? But no his look is different?

I gulped and looked around trying to find a way to reduce the mansion while clutching my phone tightly.

"So?"

I let out a heavy breath that I didn't even know I was holding until he spoke with that dark sexy voice that could make me-

No Laila shut up

I averted gaze from my lap and looked at him with nervous smile.

"Do you want to have something any drinks? Dessert?" I shook my head chuckling nervously licking my lips making it looks more glossy.
His gaze moved down to my lips before looking back at my eyes again.
"No it's okay just tell me what you want it's our first date after all" he said with unknown emotion on his eyes that I couldn't catch properly.

"Oh" i muttered thinking for sometimes "umm...May be any milk shake?" I said in a quite voice and widen my eyes when I heard a melodic laugh coming out from him. I looked up at him confused for why he is laughing.
"Milk shake ?" He asked again and I nodded wondering why he is laughing for that. He chuckled trying to control his laugh "sorry sorry.... didn't think you would ask that"

"Why why what's wrong with asking for milk shake?" I asked still at confused.

He shooked his head "no no it's not that most girls prefer wine that's why I asked"

"Oh" I muttered frowning a little.

Most girls? Did he have bought many girls for date that he know they liking?

Already POSSESSIVE?

No tf no

I shook my head and looked up at him with a tight smile "well I guess I am different"

He nodded chuckling "definitely you are" he said and raised his hand to get waiter's attention while I still stare at his side profile thinking the way he called me different doesn't only mean about the fruits juice

Overhinking bastard

He turn toward me and noticed my stare "hey do you want something else May be cake, ice cream?"

I snapped out "uh ...no no I don't like them"

"Waitt what" he shouted a little that made me flinch.

"Oh my I am sorry" he leaned on to his chair again " you don't like cake or ice cream?" He asked me again as if it's a big thing.

Of course it's a big thing who hate ice cream

We does idiot

Yeah we do

I rolled my eyes mentally before looking at him "is it that surprising?" I asked. May be he thinks I am weird.

He nodded "yeah kinda"

"Do you think it's weird?" I asked again feeling insecure.

"No Of course not where did that come from?" He asked me shocked.

I shrugged my shoulder "just thought"

He chuckled and shook his head "no it's not in fact I think it's unique and... cute"
The last part came out as whisper if I didn't give much attention o him I wouldn't even have heard it but Of course I heard him and red tint started spread around my cheeks "huh?"

You are blushing

No am not

Yes you are

I patted my own cheeks and chuckled when he looked away as if trying to hide his smile from me.

We sat there silently until the waiter came back with two glass of banana milk shake

Banana milkshake is heaven

I smiled widely at the site of my favorite juice.

He chuckled at my look " you seems to like it " he said while giving me one glass.

I nodded eagerly and took a sip. I unknowingly let out a soft moan at the taste of the milk shake.

He stare at me sometimes before taking a sip of his own glass.

After few second of comfortable silent I started to talk "I have to tell you something before we continue this date"

He raised his eye brow and looked up at me with confusion written on his face

I looked down nervously playing with my finger "first of all...I am not clearly ready for a commitment"

He stare at me as if asking me to continue.

"I said...yes for this only because my mom have been pressuring me"

He let out a soft oh and nodded understanding "then it's okay we can end this if you want" he tried to get up.

And I am suddenly forgot what I am writing but then yeah nvm keep waiting for my next chapter