Chapter 27- ARIELLA

I have no reaction for this, I mean what in the world, when did I even publish my books? That is in my to do list, I know but I never published it.

"Ari"
"Yes mom?"
She squeezes my arm softly, and I smile at her, atleast I try too.
"You could have told us you want to be a writer"
"Mom I swear I-"
"No one is stopping you Ari"
Came Ava's voice and I felt a hint of disappointment in it, dissatisfaction in it.
"Mom, I swear it was back then before I met the shrink, I never wanted-"
"Shhh... are you sure our daughter has the high Iq Cole? Look at her denying what is there for her laid infront"
"I know right mom, if I am at her place I would have grabbed the opportunity, common who would miss that"
"Pink princess, how was your fight with Eli?"
"Eli? Don't you call him Big Brother?"
"Well, Mom, that sounds cringe actually, so I resorted to Eli"
I lied, I can't see my mom sad no matter what, at this point I just want to run away, but I also want to stay with mom. Always.

"You should grab the opportunity Ari, you are talented, learn things fast, if I had your memory remembrance and getting things this easily, I would have never let it go"
"There is nothing special about it Ava, trust me you are one hell of a lucky one that you don't have this dragging memory, ask Dad"
I said motioning to him and Dad who is stiiting infront of mom, eerily calm said
"You really want to be a writer or not?"
"I want to be an Hacker, play with Codes and mess with technology"
"That wasn't what I asked"
"Yet I am saying Dad, and besides I have a match today, online match, I have to go somewhere aswell"

"We were thinking if we should move to Brighton Island until your-"
"No mom, whats wrong with you"
I said cutting her off but she just laughed in return
"Hey I am going to Cesy if thats where you are going"
I nod my head to her going out and dad offered to drop us there. I need to go to aunt Teal aswell.

"About Annie?"
"Yeah, what about her Ava?"
"Vaughn loves Annie?"
"No, he has his own reasons definitely but Annie is only there for her own reason, once its done I will take her with me, we both will shift in Lia's apartment or a new one"
"Really? You could have lived with us atleast for somedays"
"No, and I am okay there"
Ava ruffled my hair and I let her do it.

"You are smiling Dad"
"Am I not supposed too?"
"Ofcourse you can, I can see the pride in your eyes for Ari, she is the youngest one who got this successful that too early"
"I didn't take that opportunity Ava"
Yet.
Mom seems happy, Ava is happy, Dad has no problems so, I will maybe think about it.

"You have an appointment tomorrow, with your shrink"
"Yeah Dad"
"He was badly beaten up Ari, you know who is responsible?"
I shake my head in denial even though I know who it is.

"Dad wait, can you stop here I need to get something"
Ava said making him stop and I tell her to get some bandaids aswell.

"You really had no idea?"
"If I did why would I be going out now to hit someone?"
"Those books..."
"Those books are great Ari, I never knew my daughter can write stories this well"
I don't even know which book he read, I have no idea, which books are published.

"Which book did you like the most dad?"
"All of them Ari, the plot is very unexpected and specially mysterious Victim"
"To be honest Dad, that book is the only book I am satisfied with, it is the only book I have written that made me proud of myself"
I said and Ava came in with some drinks and handed me the bandaids.

"Here keep some with you"
Dad laughed at us and I gave her some bandaids.

"I will come pick you up at night"
"Yes Dad, and how abo-"
"Steak for you and Fish and chips for Little Butterfly"
He said making me smile.

"Your dress looks good on you Ari, White shirt, grown bangs, open hair, wit-"
"Dad, I know why you are saying this, you can take a picture if you want and by the way if you notice, this how Grand ma dressed up in one of her pictures"
I said and he looked stunned for a second and took his phone back with a smile.