Seeing is believing

*(This is just a curious, yet interesting, thought. But what if Code Lyoko's animation had, or in similarities, had Studio Ghibli's artwork and animation? It would be a little cool, and a bit of a Final Fantasy vibe.)*

Zelda's P.O.V:

School was done for today, yet the power to most of the machines plugged or powered by electricity were mysteriously cut off of power, Like the projector.

The trees and plants whispered to me everything of what they've been up to since Odd first came as a new student a few weeks ago. XANA, a Super computer, a girl named 'Aelita' in a virtual world called 'Lyoko'.

But the 'Lyoko warriors' didn't tell me anything about all this, Yet I still remember the giant teddy bear attack that almost killed my cousin and sacrificing myself to protect him.

"And I'm saying this may be XANA who is behind this."  Jeremy countered. "Don't get to worked up, Jeremy. It was just a short circuit." Odd said. I watched them all join Yumi who was waiting for them outside.

"Odd." We all, well mostly them while I was still hiding, turned around seeing Principle Delmas call as he walked over to them.

"I've thought it over, you can form your group the...Um, Foxtrot Fanatics?" "YES!" Odd cheered. "It's the Pop-rock Progressive, sir." Yumi corrected. "But it must be open to anyone who wishes to play, is that clear?" Mr. Delmas said. 

"No problem-o, sir!" Odd reassured, as they all nodded in agreement. The principle nodded before leaving.

"Yeah! Let's hear it for the god of rock and roll!" Odd exclaimed falling on to his knees with pumped excitement. "Hey, come on. If we step on it, we can photocopy the leaflets before lunch, Jeremy."

"Well, you know that I'm not in to rock. Besides, I want to check on that outage." Jeremy said. "Okay, we'll see you later Jeremy!" Yumi called as they went their separate ways. Jeremy is probably going to his room as always, and probably going to speak with his friend & crush in the virtual world.

I knew the plants were right, and I shouldn't let this 'XANA' creep for a computer bug try and kill my cousin and his friends. If he's behind this, I won't let him win and get them killed.

But then after only 20 minutes, I remembered I lend Jeremy my books for language classes since he never seems to pay attention to them recently. They're probably back in his room.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to come and ask them back since he seemed to now have paid attention.

I walked over to the boy's dormitory and sensed recent and lightly weak pulses of XANA's presence. If anything, it's obviously something not good he's pulling in. 

___________________________