𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙛𝙪𝙡 🧡🤍

Ship- CHARLUCA

I regret adding "except Yandere AU's" this came out of my mind cause of reading fanfics....

Contains- Yandere content obviously 😘

Nobody's POV;

News has been spreading around lately about new deaths or murders in Akarie High School. Especially when the squad studies in that high school.

"Charli, please be careful and aware when your in school okay? I don't want that killer to choke you to death!" Charli's Auntie told her before she went out to that school.

"Yes Aunt Claire──╴"
She smiled at her Aunt as she flung the door open.

Well what a suprise, the weather felt nice today and leaves started falling. Probably Autumn was starting at this point. The girl just walked a few steps to school, i mean─ She lives really close to Akarie High School.

That girl continued to hum songs while she looked at the blue skies.

A bell suddenly rang hardly while she was walking, that it caught her attention.

Oh...She's Late! Guess Charli was to relaxed today, so she sprinted as quick as she could finally seeing the first person she knew.

Luca.

"Hi Charli!You're late──"

"Yeah yeah i knowww..."

Groaned Charli, moving pass him.

That's just cruel is it? Luca gave a dirty look at her but also felt like he had butterflies in his stomach. I guess that's fine for now, mabye just a bad mood or...something.

It angered Luca crazily on how he gets ignored by his crush! Why is that even happening!? best friends would never do that!

Unless there's someone attracting her.

Luca's POV;

Well great, another victim? My suspicions may be Jaxx...But he never really talked to her that much.
He would never steal my adorable love away from me? Right? I mean they treat eachother 'brother and sister'

Oh wait! I think i forgot this but...Jaxx is dating Sora right? So maybe he would just give all the attention to him. Im just stupid, why would i ever think it's him? He's lucky im not yet killing him. Because no one should touch her... Nobody EVER should touch Charli, but only me. I'll distance her from anyone who approaches her...That's why i had to stab Alex to death so she could stop playing with Charli...

I slowly walked close to a locker to hide, if that's enough.

"Ohh Light your sooo cute!"

Charli squealed. I watched with my own two eyes, Light and Charli Kissing each other!?

No no no no no no no no NO.
This can't be happening...A-are you telling me, Charli has been keeping their relationship from me!?!?