Chapter 4

Demigod Children and newcomers.

Park Jisoo

We soon arrive to the location where Seraphina said the demigod would be here; New York, Center Park

Pretty much the city that Yesenia hates and says that has too much politics here. I mean she isn't wrong at all and even her friends agreed with her, including Giselle who wanted to go to New York because it was the location where two of her favorite book series.

Twisted Series and King of Sin starts in New York.

It's New Adult romance fiction from Twisted Series while King of Sin is Adult fiction billionaire romance. I did read the first books, including the first series of author, If Love.

I never saw too much mature content there. I could never look at a library or even Art gallery again after reading those books. Along with the shoe.

Now, I understand why Yesenia and Annie prefers the Young Adult books.

And I thought Game of Thrones had too much mature content.

"I can't believe we're still at progress of fixing the damage of Jonathan Ohnn did." Seraphina sighed tiredly. I looked at her and I knew the Rulers been working hard on fixing everything what The Spot caused along with God of Stories Loki and Watcher who offered to help them.

I thought it wouldn't take long but then again, there was more than we expected. Especially dealing with idiots like Darkseid and wannabe Messiahs with their God complex.

And I used to think Magneto had Messiah complex, but to be honest, he had too much PTSD and was tired of dealing with the nonsense over again.

"Gomo, don't worry. Yeah, we're going to deal with lot of problems of the multiverse and teleporting people into different worlds. We will manage it like we always do," I replied, as I walked to through the path of Center Park. I know whoever they are and where they come from might be probably from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the book Yessi and Donnie likes or God of War, the game series about demigod Spartan Kratos.

I had no doubt about explaining them everything, if Kratos or Percy don't see me as threat since I indeed the strongest and I did defeated multiple enemies who were monsters, people with God complex, wannabe Messiahs, Demon Lords, and an amateur god.

In this rate, I might pick a fight against Zeus, that idiot who needs to stop being the problem of everything.

Actually, it wouldn't be bad if I did. But either way, Kratos would be hostile since he would be in different world, the modern world and he would probably pick a fight against Zeus or Ares. I wish DC didn't write Ares as the enemies of the Amazons. I mean Myth Ares is actually cool and a good dad to his kids, including the Amazons.