Chapter five- The Green Wedding

There is a death in this chapter which is shocking but deserved

Ages

Viserys: 38

Rhaenyra: 18

Laenor: 17

Alysanne: 16

Rhaenyra

115 AC

Rhaenyra was happy as she and Laenor danced around the room with other couples joining them. "We shall name our first son Jacaerys and our daughter Laera, after your sister." She tells him with a smile. Laenor couldn't help but smile as he twirled her around. "That's a great idea, darling." He jokes which makes Rhaenyra blush slightly. "Oh, come on Laenor, must you lead me on," she told him with a large smile.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alysanne

Alysanne drank her wine as she watched the wedding, she was bored until something caught her eye. Joffrey Lonmouth and Criston Cole seemed to be talking. This was rather strange as Alysanne could swear she could see Criston about to unsheathe his sword. She pushed through the crowd to get over to them, her hand going to her knife.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laenor

Laenor heard a shrill scream and turned around, his arm shooting in front of Rhaenyra to defend her. "The princess is crazy!" A woman yells which gets Rhaenyra to run over. Alysanne stands still as she looks down at Criston Cole. She had Joffrey's sword in her hand and a rough cut had split Cristons' head halfway off as she wasn't strong enough to slice it clean off."What is going on?" Viserys asks but pauses when he sees his daughter. "What has happened Alysanne?" He asks her wanting to know the reason for this. "He was going to attack Ser Joffrey and then Ser Laenor. I had to defend them," she explains.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really wanted to kill Cole and keep Joffrey so I did. Also, Laenor is gay but for appearances and stuff, they will act like he isn't in public. All their children will be 100% legitimate