Chapter 4: Claiming Dragons

Authors Notes: This is the story of how Saera and Daera claim their dragons

Ages:

Rhaenyra: 18

Alysanne: 16

Viserra: 15

Saera: 11

Daera: 11

Rhaenyra

115 AC

Rhaenyra unmounted Syrax as her sisters unmounted their dragons. The twins would be arriving by boat in a day or two as they had yet to claim a dragon, which was the purpose of the visit plus it was a short vacation for them. "Who do you think they will claim?" Viserra asks and Rhaenyra quickly responds, "I think Grey Ghost or maybe SIlverwing." Alysanne scoffs, "I doubt Daera will claim one, she's terrified of everything." Rhaenyra rolls her eyes and ignores her younger sister.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saera

Saera was looking out to the island of Dragonstone which looked beautiful in the light. "Daera, are you ready?" Saera asked giving her twin a mischievous grin. Daera simply nodded, she was a simple girl that didn't like talking.

When they got to land Saera and Daera didn't take long to run off, leaving before anyone could stop them. "We can be the next Alysanne and Jaehaerys," Saera tells her with a smile, she was always smiling.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daera

Daera looked up at the beast that was Vermithor, his scales shining a bronze color. He was the bronze fury and he would be hers. "Ziry iksos sȳz, nyke nūmāzma daor ōdrikagon," she whispered to him. Her hand stretched out to touch his snout, in which he made a chuffing noise. "īlon issi mēre, brāedāzma vēdros," she claimed as she moved to mount the dragon. They were going to fly as she always wished to.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silverwing

The silver she-dragon huffed when she saw the small girl approaching her. She was beautiful like Alysanne and strong-willed like her, Silverwing could tell. "Rytsas hāedar, nyke Saera," Saera, the girl, spoke. SIlverwing felt proud, it was Alysanne's girl, she let out a chirp. The girl was worthy and not too loud which she preferred, Saera looked young but she did not mind.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Notes:

1: It is good, I mean no harm

2: We are one, bronze fury

3: Hello girl, Im Saera