Burgers are A Psychic's Best Friend!

After A Grueling session in Mixed Feeding class where you and A Fellow student switched turns feeding each other for About an Hour and A Half, you were off to Gym Class, which is not what you expect for the year 20XX.

In The year 20XX Gym works completely differently as instead of Excerisizing instead at WGA The Students Just sit down And Play Video games while being fed A Constant Stream of snacks the entire time.

As soon as you sat down on your sweet you had your belly Bumped by someone as greasy Burger bits flew being devoured so Fast!

Of course, it was your classmate Maya Fey, who is A True representation of Gluttony for A Girl her age.

Maya: Hi Y/n! Wow, You've gotten Huge! I'm hoping to get that Big if not far Bigger. Mia was A Real Porker and Pearly is becoming Quite A Little Piggy herself, So I got to keep being bigger somehow!

 Mia was A Real Porker and Pearly is becoming Quite A Little Piggy herself, So I got to keep being bigger somehow!

Y/n: That sounds good, and Yes I had gotten Bigger. Thanks for Noticing. I'm quite proud of it really.

Maya: Oh That's Perfect! Mind If I take the seat next to you?

Y/n: (Blushing) Sure, why not?

Maya then sat down next to you, as Small floating robots Began flying by taking orders.

In the Year 20XX People can't exactly handle Many Jobs due to weight and Gluttony being the Problem, so Robots are massed Produced to handle them, and they are just small, Simple Minded robots with simply one Job in Mind, and they can carry multiple hundred of Lbs of weight with each small one, making life A Bit easier for many Jobs.

Quickly one flew up to Maya and simply gave out A Bunch of binary beeps that anyone could understand.

Maya: Oh Yeah, I want twenty 2lb Burgers topped with everything and with extra Bacon and Grease! Also twenty gallons of Soda! I'm Kind of peckish Today!

Robot: Beep!

Y/n: Mmm, Double hers for mine.

Robot: Beep!

It then flew off, as Maya Picked up her game controls as she smiled.

Maya: Wow, You Must love burgers!

Y/n: Yeah, But I'm Just really Hungry.

Maya: Goodie! Man Y/n, You're really cute when You're Hungry!

Y/n: (Blushing) Thanks, You too Maya.

Maya: Aww, Thanks! I'm going to have to try and keep up with you! I'm going to eat all of the Burgers and Ramen I ever wanted!

Just then the robot came back with all of the Burgers and Gallons of Soda as Maya Began digging in immediately and you Joined her in it!

In your Mind, you kept thinking that You and Maya are A Lot more Alike than you initially thought. Also, she's really Cute. Might wanna ask her on A Date Later. Maybe after school. Better pin A Note on That Later.