Two Beautiful Yet Strong Women!

That night you were at A restaurant that was Sponsored by WG Academy which means Meals are all Free for Academy Students for as long as they go to the school and the School Pays for it.

You were there with the two Mentions mentioned by Yoko-Sensei in Class The Oni Girl Lum and her Friend/Love Rival The Super Strong Shinobu, and in your eyes, they Both Looked Incredibly Beautiful.

Lum: Mm, Darling?

Y/n: H-Huh? Yes?

Lum: Are you ready to eat? We're ready to.

Shinobu: Yeah, and I'm starving. Of course, I can eat more than the alien here.

Lum: Hey I can eat far more than you!

Shinobi: I doubt it!!

Lum: You wanna test that!!

They both continued to argue as you Just sat there and watched. They take their arguments everywhere they involve you because they both wanted to be your girlfriends and by extension have A Mutual Feeder feedee relationship because they were those kinds of women.

Soon the Food had arrived and Shinobu explained.

Shinobu: Alright Y/n here is how this goes. You see for every each of Takes you will take 4 so You will have to match and double our intake. Now there is no Tapping out and No slowing down once we begin. Okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I Get that.

Lum: Oh darling's going to enjoy my food so much ~! I Know everything he Loves the Most~!

Shinobu: Needy Bitch.

Lum: You wanna go right now?

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Please stop...

Soon the Table was filled with Tons of Huge slabs of meat, Huge Bowls of Pasta, Huge Platters stacked high of Deliciously Fatty Fried Foods, and even Massive Bowls filled with Icecream topped with whole candy bars and other full-sized Candies.

Over Half of that was all eaten by you, and yes by the end Lum and Shinobu had to hand-feed you, you were so stuffed, and of course, they fought again over who would rub your belly, and once again over who would take you back to your dorm room.

You Love those two yes, but they Just couldn't stop fighting.