ENJOY

Somewhere inside of a long, seemingly endless pitch black void, there are five colorful crack like dimensional gates that have broken a part of the fabric of space and time. The respective colors of these dimensional cracks were light green, blue, light blue, dark brown, and red.

The dimensional gates all float just a little away from each other in the formation of a star. And several feet away from the colorful dimensional cracks were eighteen other white colored dimensional cracks.

In the dead center of that star formation of the colorful cracks was a black colored beanbag chair. A person sat in that beanbag, shrouded in darkness with only the soft light from the phone in his hands shining on his white faceless... well, face.

0:34

His thumbs begin to tap away at the small screen with the sounds of on cue vibration coming from the mobile device. As he types away, a twenty fourth crack starts to form, breaking away another fragment of reality and having a bright yellow hue as its main color.

The words that he is typing on his phone read:

DRAFT NUMBER: 24

OUT OF ALL THE INSERTS I HAVE PUBLISHED.

OF ALL THE X MALE READER STORIES I HAVE DRAFTED.

THIS ONE HAS THE MOST REFERENCES.

THE MOST CROSSOVER DEVELOPED STORY.

THE MOST STOLEN IDEA.

I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF WASTING MY SHORT LIFE SPAN UPON.

.

.

.

THIS BOOK...

THIS FANFIC SEEMS..

VERY...

VERY...

INTERESTING.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

0:52

The shrouded person had suddenly looked up from his phone, now having a comedy mask like face with big unsettling wide eyes, the left eye having black sclera, and the pupil a yellow six spiked star

The shrouded person had suddenly looked up from his phone, now having a comedy mask like face with big unsettling wide eyes, the left eye having black sclera, and the pupil a yellow six spiked star. The right eye has dark brown sclera, the pupil being a bubbly black colored splotch, and a light blue tear drop under the eye. His tiny creepy smile has a green lightning bolt going across his right cheek and the tip of the bolt touching the corner of his mouth, and red and blue wavy streaks going vertically up the left side of his face.

directly at the audience reading the first chapter of this shorts book, he begins to quote a phrase from a very popular video game.

1:10

HEllo!

HUH-U-U-U

HaVE SOme reSpECT
ANd dON't spOiL tHE Bo0k

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE MYSTERIES NOWADAYS

BECAUSE of NOSEY people LIKE you

PLEASE KEEP ALL OF THIS BETWEEN US

If you post it online, I won't make any more secrets

NO ONE WILL BE IMPRESSED

IT
WILL
BE
YOUR
FAUUUUUUUUUUUULT!!!

H-H-HA-HA-HAP-HAP-HAPP-PY-Y

PE-OOOO-P-P-PL-EOPL-PLE?

HAHA-HAHAHA-HA-HA-HAHA

.

.

.

.

.

1:27