ROTOH Theme Song

Open to a shot of the portal door, progressively opening to reveal a bright new world as the chorus sang.

RISE

Younger AJ and Luz are seen falling from the sky with their eyes closed and holding hands. They open their eyes and look down to the ground, and let out Frightened screams.

RISE

Suddenly, Eda swoops in, riding her staff with King riding along with her. AJ and Luz look up to her and see her famous grin before they fly off somewhere else, transitioning to a dark void.

RISE... OF THE...

Suddenly, the portal doors eye opens with burning flames in them. Luz pops up with her cloak on and opens her arms, leaving light glyphs to float in a line from hand to hand.

TEENAGE MYSTIC NINJA WARRIOR!

AJ's mystic katana comes flying past around her once it is in front of her from a distance, AJ warps in grabbing the hilt in his right hand, with another Mystic Katana in hand. He grins, flashing his snaggletooth with said tooth and all the markings on his body glowing brightly.

TEENAGE MYSTIC NINJA WARRIOR!

A golden portal appears in front of him, Eda hops out from the portal, Twirling her staff in hand. King and Millie pop out from her, paw on paw making Eda stop and look to them with a Half lidded expression.

(RISE OF THE!)

TEENAGE MYSTIC NINJA WARRIOR!

Willow appears in front them, her eye's glew bright green, raising her arms up making giant vines pop out from behind her. Gus pops up in front of her with a book in hand, moves his hand to the side as two Gus illusions appear behind him.

HEROES IN A HALF-SHELL,

Amity spins over in front of him, spreading out her arms as a wave of abomination sludge fall in front of her. Cassandra suddenly burst through the wall of sludge, riding on AJ's staff with Shelldon attached. Hunter was also seen on the end of the staff for dear life as Flapjack follows after them.

TURTLE POWER!

A shot of AJ with KF, when they were still a weapon, swings forward with KF's chain wrapped around a firey tree, slamming it down onto Eda.

RISING UP AGAINST EVIL, PAINT THE CITY GREEN!

Luz places a leaf on her phone, which displays a video of Eda tracing a light spell. She traces out the symbol onto the leaf, Taps the leaf with her pencil, the leaf then curls into a ball and ignites into a small ball of light in her hands.

AJ IS READY FOR A FIGHT!

AJ punches Jean-luc in the face with a holographic arm, saving Eda from it.

LUZ'S MAKING A SCENE!

Luz jumps out from Willow's old abomination pot with abomination goo all over her.

EDA'S (GOT!) GOT MAD SKILLS!

Eda, standing in front of Lilith and Luz trpped in a bubble. She jabs the butt end of her staff, summoning a giant yellow glowing Owl behind her.