𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

March 20, 2023

Three days had passed since Yunho  had asked Yeosang for his favor. As it turned out, finding Mingi was more difficult than expected. Yeosang found Mingi two days ago, but unfortunately it wasn't the right Mingi, but now Yeosang was one hundred percent sure that he was right.

There was a knock and Yeosang called him in. Yunho appeared behind him and closed the door. "Is there any news?" Yeosang clicked on a picture he had found on a website of a nearby university. "Yes come here." He pointed to a picture. Yunho narrowed his eyes and scanned the picture, which showed a young man smiling. Yunho tilted his head and Yeosang doubted everything. Then Yunho finally smiled. "Yeah omg I almost didn't recognize him, but that's him." Yeosang exhaled in relief.

Yunho dropped down next to him and couldn't take his eyes off the photo. "He's totally changed." Yeosang laughed lightly, then pulled up another page. "So his name is Song Mingi, he's 20 years old and he's studying with his friends. He's from Seoul, that's why he lives in the dormitory." Yunho's eyes lit up as he continued to listen to Yeosang.

"His friends' names are Jung Wooyoung and Choi Jongho and the three of them came here from Seoul. Mingi is also on the basketball team." Yeosang pointed to a slightly longer address. "I think that's where his parents live in Seoul." Yunho's mouth opened slightly. "How the hell did you find all this out?" Grinning, Yeosang shrugged his shoulders. "He can also play the piano and is single."

Yunho shook his head, overwhelmed. "You're amazing." Yeosang nodded at him. "I've already sent you everything. Now tell me why you're looking for him?" Yunho scratched his head. "I met him before I came to you and saw him again on one of my investigations. And well, he's pretty important to me."

Yeosang had no idea what Yunho meant, but it wasn't his business either, so he shrugged his shoulders. "And what are you doing now?" Yeosang asked. "I have no idea, but the others can't know anything okay?" Yeosang nodded slightly. "San too?" Yunho grinned. "He already knows everything, I mean Hongjoong and Seonghwa, you know how they are." Yeosang knew that far too well.

He smiled. "You can count on me." Yunho smiled gratefully and then left the room. Yeosang leaned back in his chair, satisfied. At least someone appreciated his talents and asked him for help.

_________________

May 13, 2023

When Yeosang heard loud voices from downstairs, he rolled out of bed. It was ten in the evening and it was actually dead quiet in the house at this time. But today was different.

Curious, Yeosang followed the voices and left his room. He ran to the stairs and was about to go down when San came towards him. He grabbed Yeosang's arm and smiled uncertainly. "Hongjoong and Yunho are arguing I don't think we should get involved." Yeosang looked confusedly at San, who pulled him back into the hallway. "What's it about?" he asked and San sighed. "Uhm Mingi." Yeosang's breath stopped for a moment. "Hongjoong knows about him?" San closed his eyes. "Much worse. He had tracked Yunho today and found out where Mingi goes to university and now they're planning something."

Yeosang's eyes widened. "I don't know exactly what, but Hongjoong said they want to get rid of Mingi and now they're fighting. Yunho told me to pretend I didn't know anything, that's why I just left, but now I'm afraid something will happen." San still held Yeosang by the arm and looked towards the stairs leading down. "What should we do if Hongjoong is serious and wants to hurt Mingi? Yunho would never let that happen." Yeosang finally took a breath.

"Do you think Hongjoong would actually really do that, he always complained when I killed someone for no reason." San bit his lower lip lightly. "I'm afraid so. Yunho hasn't really been himself lately and now that Hongjoong found out the reason, he definitely won't stand still." Yeosang didn't know what to say. None of this was his business, but he was still worried. Worried about what would happen.