Baby Problems

Lilith Jean had a normal daily routine.

Wake up, drink four espressos and then spend an hour drinking a tea while getting ready for her day, then she'd put her hair up into a messy ponytail, and head to the hospital where she was an ER doctor.

Well everything was going well the morning she got up, and when she went into work. Even the surgery she had to do was going very well.

It was when she started walking home that night that everything went wrong. Lilith only lived a few blocks away from the hospital so she walked there and back everyday. But today something just had to go wrong.

She was walking past a dark alley when she heard rattling. She went in to investigate, only for a pissed off cat to jump out at her and scare the living hell out of her.

You'd think that would be it, right? Wrong.

As Lilith went to turn and leave she was suddenly grabbed from behind. She was forced to fight back, but that only ended with her on the ground from a gunshot wound, bleeding out.

She died surrounded by a white light, and she felt so happy and peaceful when it came.

It was ruined though when she woke up to a screaming and crying baby...

Her eyes snapped open at the realization of there being a crying baby. Then she started freaking out more at the realization that SHE was the crying baby.

"What the- WWWAAAAAA"