【Cast】

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Lilith Jean/ Lily Evans/ Brighteyes •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Technically you both are about to get screwed in the potions room, so I didn't lie

"Technically you both are about to get screwed in the potions room, so I didn't lie. I just didn't tell you that the you getting screwed part was by taking a test...."

"Okay so we know Sirius's dog traits and why that's his Patronus, and same with Peter and his rat. But what about you, James? Do you freeze when you see headlights? Do you have an affinity for salt licks? What do deer even do? other than getting shot and having their heads chopped off and put on walls?"

"Pizza and a movie is literally the only thing I need for a date. But since the school doesn't have technology and everything I like is kind of out of time, the Pensieve is really the only way I can show you what things I like to watch. So if you'd so kindly just stick your head into the bowl and shut up, we can get started."

"Hey Remus, tomorrow, if you have time, I'm planning on despising everyone who says 'Hey, how's it going?' You in?"

"We need you to look at Peter's butt. He ran into some rose bushes, and he's got some thorns stuck in it, and I thought of you. You know, because you're the school nurse."

"I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words-putting-into-sentence doing."

"I would like a cheeseburger, with a side of cheeseburger, and see if they can make me a cheeseburger smoothie."

"Because I love you two, you idiots."

"I kind of view studying as a solitary activity."

"God, you are like a pop-up book from hell."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• James Potter/ Prongs •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I just like to see you happy

"I just like to see you happy." 

"Think how dull your life would be without us."