1?•Mafia AU

I'm risking sleep to reach 1.5k words. If I don't reach it I'm going to be pissed
*I'm pissed I got to 1.4k
---
-----
-------

A black limousine pulled up to the Smith mansion, the windows were blacked out, but Lloyd knew it'd be Harumi Jade's.
She was the only planned visitor today.

ווווווו×
--SMITH MANSION--
Residents [|] Ray Smith, Maya Smith, Nya Smith, Kai Smith, Skylor Smith, Lloyd Garmadon
ווווווו×

All of the residents were waiting to greet her at the front of the house. Years ago, Lloyd would've found it over the top, but he understands how things work better now.

"Hey, baby bro." Kai whispered to Lloyd, who was stood beside him. "Keep your cool, k? This is your future wife~" Kai said in a sing-song voice.
Lloyd flushed in embarrassment. He understood why he needed to marry: protection, security. He just felt embarrassed by Kai taking the mickey out of him.

Kai stopped snickering as he got a hit on his hip by his girlfriend, Skylor - she'd taken safety and refuge within the Smith family, away from her father's dark and perverted way to getting deals.
"Kai, don't be mean to Lloyd." the redhead scolded. Kai muttered an apology, all three remaining quiet as the limbo door opened.

Morro was accompanying Harumi, he had gotten out before her. He wore a dark green shirt with a black leather jacket, his grey pants matching his aesthetic perfectly. He had a jeweller belt, with a silver chain attached to the side. His fingers were decorated in rings, all gifts from Harumi for his loyalty.

Lloyd had to admit.
No matter what her reputation is.

Harumi Jade is gorgeous.

She had long white hair, flowing down her back. She usually had it in braids when on-duty, except for formal events or when she felt safe.
She had a dark blue croptop hoodie with long sleeves rolled up to her elbows. Her black pants baggy faded to a white flame at the bottom. She had grey boots reaching up to her knees, with high heels at the back.
She had makeup on her face, bright red lipstick and grey eyeshadow, but he could still see her natural beauty.

Morro held his hand out, Harumi took his hand and got out of the car. Her hair danced in the wind as she walked up the stairs, Ray meeting her a few steps down from the top.

"Miss Jade, we're so glad to have you here." Ray commented, holding out his hand.

Harumi reached her hand out, shaking it. Her nails were perfect, yet her hand bore many scars.
"The honor is mine, Mr. Ray. I have not had the pleasure of seeing you and your wife for some time." Harumi spoke as if no emotion was in her voice, her heart empty.

"Please, come meet the children." Ray said as he lead Harumi up.
"This is my daughter, Nya, and her husband Jay Walker."

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Jade." Nya said as she held out her hand. Harumi shook it gently.

"Your father has spoke of you many times, Mrs. Walker. I'm glad to finally meet you."

"Maybe we could hang out some time?" Nya suggested.

"Nya, Miss Jade is very busy." Ray said politely to his daughter. Harumi looked over her shoulder.

"Ray, please, I've told you many times to call me Rumi." Harumi turned back to Nya and Jay, "It's what my friends call me."