Prologue•Mafia AU

Did I use a name generator for Garmadon's and Chen's first names? ... No...
Is this going to contain abusing Lloyd and heartless Harumi? ... No...

××××××××

Lloyd Garmadon had a hard life since he was born.

His father loved him but was always too busy running his.. empire.
His gang empire.

Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon was born to Koko and Damien Garmadon.

Damien Garmadon had one of the biggest gang empires going. Which was written in a will go to his younger brother, Wu.
He didn't want to force his future son into mafia life, if it was something he didn't want, at the time that he wrote it.

Lloyd's godparents were Ray and Maya Smith, parents of Kai and Nya Smith.
Both Ray and Maya had grown up in mafia life, too. They were allies with Garmadon and Wu.

Kai was destined to inherit his father's business once he passed - Kai wanted this, as stated on his twentieth birthday.
Nya had married her high school sweetheart, Jay Walker, but had protection from her family's business.

Harumi Jade, the current stand-in leader for her father's, Ronin Jade, mafia business. He, currently, was handling some foreign affairs abroad and needed someone he trusted to run his business.
Sadly, he had shit allies. One of which was Dax Chen. He was one of Ronin's many allies, both of which operated on a "we both give, we both gain" relationship at the moment.

Morro Wu, Lloyd's biological cousin, worked beneath Harumi. Alongside another friend's relative, Echo Julien, Zane Julien's younger brother.

Lloyd had never met Harumi, only heard of her.
He's met almost everyone else in the industry, other than the overly dangerous ones..

Problem for Lloyd was, that he was set to MARRY HARUMI!