I Missed You

Okay I'm going to be real here. I haven't watched Season 2 of Dragons Rising, and Season 1 I barely paid attention to other than Cole being gay, Kai parenting WildFyre, and Sora being badass

Anyway. This is set I suppose in a calm period but with Dragon Rising's characters. And of course our queen, Harumi
Also we're ignoring how half of them are missing because this is just Llorumi based..

Enjoy!

×××××

It was past dinner time, early evening. The team and their students had had an outing today, and all were very tired. Skylor had visited and had some fun with the kids, especially WildFyre. She and Arin cooked dinner together, during which Arin learnt a new recipe!

Lloyd, being the leader of the household, went to change into something more comfortable after this eventful day. He entered his bedroom, closing the door behind him. He let out a small grunt as he stretched his arms above his head as he made his way to the closet in the corner.

He opened the doors, and obviously with Lloyd, half of it was green: Green t-shirts, spare green gi's, a purple hoodie, some grey pants, some black shorts, some darker green jackets, a jade necklace; and at the bottom, he had some boots and sneakers.

Ironic.
A Ninja, wearing sneakers.

He untied the jacket around his body, laying it over the top of the closet's door. The blonde grabbed the shirt by its hem and pulled it over his head, pitting it with the jacket.
He grabbed a fresh green shirt, pulling it over his head. He reached for the jade necklace, smiling to himself as he held it in both hands. He untied the knot, then tied it behind his neck to wear it.

Before the chaos of the merge, he and Harumi had begun to heal old wounds. They both agreed therapists were not what they wanted to do, though. They wanted their own way of therapy.
They decided to do what they liked best: adventuring, training, exploring.

One time, while exploring, they found a cave with various different sparkly gems in it. They even found a jade gem, and an emerald gem. They decided to keep them, and rather than keep their own, they swapped.
Like little children, they made the gems into necklaces - Lloyd wore the Jade to remind him of Harumi, Harumi wore the Emerald to remind her of Lloyd.

"I didn't know you missed me that much." a voice called as Lloyd froze, "If I had, I'd have tried to come sooner."

The blonde's breathing increased.
That couldn't be..

He hasn't seen Harumi in ages.

Zane must be using his voice box as a joke!

Lloyd was too curious. He had to look.
He slowly turned, and, there in the corner by his desk, he saw Harumi stood. She looked different than last he saw her.
She had a white braid hanging across her chest from her left shoulder, her outfit was both stylish and training efficient - same old Harumi - and of course, the Emerald necklace.

Lloyd's mouth fell open.
She looked stunning.

Harumi walked out of the shadows, holding her hands as she smiled both softly and nervously at him. "I hope you don't mind me visiting.." she began as he approached her, "I've missed you and it's been quite a while.." she spoke softly, her head slowly tilting up thr closer he got.

Lloyd was a heck ton taller now, meanwhile Harumi was only an inch taller.

Lloyd reached his hands out to Harumi's cheeks, cupping them gently. He wasn't sure if he was hallucinating, or if the whitette was really there..
Harumi titled her head into one of his hands, her own hand reaching up to the other and gently grasping in to his skin.

"Harumi.. Is it really, really you?"

The female nodded, a tear escaping her eyes. She loved how no matte what, Lloyd was there. Whether it be to give her another chance, or just to welcome her sweetly.

She didn't expect him to wrap his arms around her and spin her in the air, though.
That, was a surprise!

"Lloyd!" Harumi called his name before they burst into a fit of laughter as he placed her back on the floor. The blonde pulled her into an embrace, burying his face down into her shoulder.

"I'm so happy to see you again.." he whispered, holding himself back from pecking her skin.

Harumi laid a hand on the back of his head, sniffling tears of joy away. "I'm happy to see you too.."

Only two seconds later, did the door swing open. Lloyd's immediate reaction was to pull Harumi to the side, shielding her.

"Master Lloyd! Are you okay, we heard a yel-" Arin stopped short as he saw that his master was okay. "...A yell?"

Sora then popped around the door, sighing. "I told you he was fine, Arin!" she scolded the younger male, both unable to spot Harumi from their current position.

"Heh.. I'm fine guys." Lloyd said with a smile that was too big for just the kindness of his students. "Actually, I'm really good." Lloyd said before holding Harumi's hand in a gentle grasp behind him.

WildFyre's head popped around from the corner of the door, spotting the female.
"Is that your girlfriend?!"