Chapter 4

"And this will be your room." Jisung opened the door, ushering Hana into the space that lay mostly empty for her to decorate. A queen-size bed sat against the far wall, a desk and chair were set up against one side and a door led to a walk-in closet. Otherwise the room was bare. Hana looked around, excited for the opportunity to redesign a space for herself. Her last apartment had been really strict on decoration, and the boys had already told her she'd have freedom to do what she wanted in her room so long as it didn't involve actually taking out a wall.

"I can help you bring the rest of your stuff up, if you want." Jisung's tail curled behind him as he gave Hana a warm smile.

"Oh, that's ok. It's all right here." She gestured to the two suitcases and backpack on her back. Jisung's eyes widened and his mouth fell open in shock.

"EH? What? This is all you own?" Hana looked back down at her bags and nodded.

"Yeah. I lived in a pretty small apartment in the city, and a lot of the furniture I just left there since I knew there would be stuff here."

"But... your clothes? Hana-ssi, where are all your clothes?"

"Well, we had a uniform at the hotel that I returned when I was let go, and I didn't have much time for other clothes."

"Oh no. No no no this won't do. HYUNJIN-AH!" Jisung whipped around and ran to one of the other doors, banging on it. "Hyung. I need you to track down Felix and Jeongin stat. We have to go on a shopping trip." Hana set down her bags, shaking her head with a smile on her face as she moved back into the hallway. A very sleepy Hyunjin came to the door.

"What are you yelling about?"

"Hyung. Hana has like three outfits. We can't have a member of the house wearing the same thing every week! Come on, we have to take her to the shopping district and let her get some new clothes!"

"That's very sweet, Jisung, but I don't really have the money for—"

"Oh, no. My treat! Hopefully all of us can pitch in and get you some clothes. At least a few things." He turned to Hyunjin again. "You'll come with us, right Hyung? Pleeeeeease?" The older boy sighed, smoothing his bed-head down around his rounded ears.

"Why is it you only call me 'Hyung' when you want something from me?"

"Because I know you like it and you think it makes me look cute!" Jisung put his chin in his hands in a flower pose, his eyes sparkling. The boy looked like he came straight out of an anime. Hyunjin rolled his eyes as Hana laughed.

"Give me like 15 minutes to get washed up and ready to go, yeah? I'm going because I want Hana to feel comfortable, NOT because you're being cute."

"Thank you Hyuni, you know you're my most favorite ferret in the whole world!" Jisung blew him a kiss as Hyunjin rolled his eyes again, nodding towards Hana before closing the door.

"Jisung, I'm serious," she said through her giggles, "I don't need any new clothes, especially if I'm going to be spending my time here cleaning."