Chapter 11

Guys I'm so so sorry. I've been gone for so long. I've been busy with school work and work and stuff and I came back to see this story become extremely successful thank you so much. I can't even. Over 20k reads?! And all the comments to update so finally, I am. Sorry for the wait. I oov you all! 

Lily's P.O.V

My parents turned out to absolutely adore him so that's good, I guess. Tyler left without giving me any sign as to whether he liked Gray or not, he can be stubborn if he wants, I don't care to be honest.

So I recently found out that our apartment has its own little garden. Ethan and two of Grayson's friends are coming... Aaron Carpenter and Jack Dail.

"Babe, I'm going to pick them up and we might go to my parents house to film" he walked into the living room where I was sat on the couch, scrolling through twitter on my laptop. I looked up at him "but they're staying here"

"Can I come with you?" I sat my laptop next to me, looking at him with wide eyes. For some reason I've been really scared to be alone recently. Whether it's at home or even waiting in the car while he was filling up on gas or popping into the shop and I don't know why.

"Baby what's wrong at the moment?" He sighed, coming and sitting next to me, placing his hand on my knee.

"I don't know" I felt like crying. I was in one of those moods where everything makes you want to cry. I huffed slightly, covering my face.

"Hey, hey, come here" he pulled me into him, my head on his lap as he stroked my hair, my knees pulled up to my chest.

"I'm such a baby" I groaned.

"You're my baby" he cheesed.

"Wow. You're lame as" I laughed, pinching his cheeks. He scrunched his face up, standing up, picking me up with him.

He carried me out of the house, picking up his keys on the way out.

We got into his car, well more like him putting me in his car. He even did my belt up for me.

After a long car journey, me shouting the lyrics to random songs that came onto the radio and Grayson trying to get all the high notes, we arrived.

Grayson ran round, opening the car door for me and helping me out.

We got into the house, everything being surprisingly quiet. Then we heard a massive thumping sound coming from the garden. We rushed out to see Ethan and two other boys in a pile on the floor.

"Guys!" Grayson yelled, getting their attention. They all looked up at us, smiling when they saw me.

"Aaron, Jack, this is my girlfriend Lily. Lily this is Aaron Carpenter and Jack Dail." The both stood up, dusted themselves off then greeted me.

"Lily, we're filming a video later so you might want to wait inside, it'll be boring for you." Ethan smiled sarcastically at me.

"Ugh, I hate you Ethan" I played along. Me and Ethan always pretend that we hate each other, even though he's like my best friend.

"Just leave, I can't even look at you right now" he said in a high pitched, tryna be a girl voice.

"Your face makes me want to throw up" I pretended to throw up, causing the other boys to laugh as he gasped and pretended to look hot.

"Oh my god, that is SO rude." He said, once again in a girls voice.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before we both burst out laughing. He pulled me in for a hug, telling me how much he missed me.

It started getting dark as we'd left our home quite late and took a while in getting here.

"Right, babe, we're gonna film so you can go inside if you want... Or you could watch but we might all throw up..." He swung his arm around my shoulders.

"What kind of challenge are you doing?!" I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"The rainbow milk challenge" Jack smirked slightly.

"I saw Sam do that before, I'm not staying out here" I laughed, going inside.

Half an hour later I could hear them all throwing up, so being the good little girlfriend/best friend/person in general that I am I took out four bottles of water, four towels and a mop because why not? If in doubt, get a mop. 

"Guys, that's disgusting. You couldn't have done something a bit nicer?" I looked at them annoyed, moving my gaze to the throw up on the floor. "I hope you know you're cleaning this up." I moved the outdoors bin towards them then threw the mop at Grayson. "Have a tish." I winked, noticing he had some green on his nose. 

"Thanks lils." Jake thanked, taking a bottle of water. Ethan turned the camera off, throwing up more.

"ethan come inside, you all clean up." I ordered, pulling Ethan.

I took him to the bathroom and let him lean over the toilet. I put his water bottle near him and rubbed his back to help him relax.

"That's the stupidest challenge I've ever seen." I laughed, patting his back.

When he felt better he leant his back against the tub, rubbing his face.

"Remind me to never film a video that jack suggests ever again." (I don't know if he did. Just go along with it). 

"Will do." I helped him up, laying him on the couch and going to get him some toast. What my mom always made me have when I was sick.

"Can I crash here tonight?" He looked up at me, muttering a thank you for the toast.

"You do realise this is your parents house?" I laughed at him as the other boys came in.

"Take me back with you then, mom isn't here to look after me." He pouted. How could anyone say no to that?

"Grayson?" I looked over at him.

"That was the plan anyway, idiot." He rolled his eyes at his twin.

"Yay! Girls night until! We can have facials." Jack started in a high pitched voice and the other boys copied.

"And mani pedis." Grayson.

"And pillow fights." Aaron.

"And a movie marathon!" Jack again.

Lord save my poor innocent soul.

I know it's crap, I'm sorry.