Chapter 2

Lily's P.O.V

"I missed you so much" he pulled away, planting a kiss on my lips.

"I missed you too" I blushed a little.

"Aww, did Grayson make little Lily blush?" Ethan came up behind Gray and smirked, talking in a baby voice. I glared at him and he pushed Grayson out of the way, pulling me into a hug.

"I missed my best friend" he said into my hair.

"I'm right here" Gray laughed.

"Are your parents home?" I asked as we walked in, through the front door.

"What are you two planning to do exactly?!" Ethan laughed.

"I was just wondering, stop having such a dirty mind" I slapped his arm playfully.

Grayson wrapped his arms around my chest, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"My parents are away on a holiday" he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine and giving me goosebumps.

I got out of his grip and turned to look at him. "Turn around" I ordered, he looked at me confused.

"Guys, at least go upstairs, not in front of me" Ethan jokingly covered his eyes.

"Seriously, just turn around" I groaned. He did as I told and I jumped on his back. He laughed and I put my chin on his shoulder, lightly kissing his neck.

"Let's go upstairs" he said as Ethan started shouting at the football match he was watching on the big screen TV.

He ran up the stairs, holding onto my legs so I didn't fall. When we got to his room he threw me on the bed, going and closing the door. I got my laptop out, resting it on my stomach.

He came and laid next to me. I continued to look through all the apartments.

"You're moving out of your parents house?" He looked from the screen to me. I nodded and he smiled.

"I'm going to tell my parents about you when I move out, I feel guilty for lying every time I come here. What if something bad were to happen and they didn't know where I was" I overthink way too much.

"Nothing bad's going to happen" he laughed.

"Oh yeah? And how would you know that?" I asked.

"Because I'm here, I'll protect you" I looked at him and he smirked "it's kinda my job babe" he laughed. He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Look at this one!" I exclaimed after a while of me searching and Grayson doing God knows what on his phone. He looked over and smiled.

"Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room..." I read the description "this is perfect!" I smiled, messaging the owner.

"I can't believe you're moving out before me" he laughed and I gave him an offended look.

"I mean, you could..." I looked at him and he looked back at me, wondering what I was going to say "... Never mind" I turned back to my laptop screen, scrolling through my Twitter.

"I could what?" He propped himself up on his elbows.

"Don't worry, it's stupid, pretend I didn't say anything" I held my lips shut, pretending to throw away the key.

"I want to know" I could tell he knew what I was going to say, the smirk that was plastered on his face kind of gave it away.

"I was going to say... You could move in with me...?" I kept my eyes fixed on the screen of my laptop, avoiding looking at him as I had a feeling if I did, I would blush.

"Nah, I'm good" he said simply.

"And that's why I didn't ask" I tried to hide how hurt my feelings were.

"Babe, I'm joking! I'd love to live with you" he kissed me, yet again.

After about ten minutes of watching random YouTube videos I shut the lid of my laptop, turning onto my side to look at Grayson.

"You smell good" I burst out randomly, pulling his jumper towards my face, taking in his scent. He started chuckling at me and took off his jumper, handing it to me. I shot him a confused look.

"Keep it, for when you haven't seen me for weeks" he smiled. He's truly amazing.

I stood up, taking off my jeans, if I'm honest I don't care what he sees. I've stayed round before. I went to his closet/drawers and took out a plain blue t-shirt. I took off my shirt so I was left in my underwear (cheeky😹).

I put the top on over and undid my bra, under the top, adding it to my neat pile of clothes on the floor. I put the jumper on over and both the shirt and the jumper came down to my knees.

I went and got back into bed.

"You're hot" Grayson smirks, I smacked his chest.

He got up, taking off everything but his boxers, getting back into bed.

It was getting dark outside. I snuggled into Gray, closing my eyes.

I was on the verge of entering dream world when I was woken by Grayson's phone.

"Fucking shut up" Grayson groaned, picking it up.

"Hey dude- tomorrow?- yeah I'll come- can I bring someone?- okay dude, I'm gonna go to sleep- okay- love ya man!" He hung up, I looked at him.

"My friends throwing a party tomorrow and I'm invited, I'm aloud to bring you" he smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I'm gonna call my mom in the morning and say I've decided to go on a holiday for a week or so, I can stay here for that time" I explained and he kissed me again, this boy needs to stop... On second thought, he can carry on, it's fine.

I rested my head on his bare chest, drawing patterns on his toned stomach as I slowly drifted to sleep.