Chapter 1

Picture attached is Lily (Ellie Workman)

Lily's P.O.V

I figured I should introduce myself, I'm sorry if I'm a bit rusty, I've never done anything like this before.

My name's Lily, as you know. I have a younger sister, she's five and her name's Sophia. I also have an older brother, he's twenty two and his name's Tyler.

I'm in a relationship with Grayson Dolan, twin of one of my best friend, Ethan Dolan. They live half an hour away so I've only been able to meet up with them twice.

I met Grayson on Instagram, if you're wondering. None of my family know that I'm going out with him, apart from Sophia but she's been sworn to secrecy, even though she's five.

There's two reasons that I didn't tell my family...

1) they'd flip about me having a boyfriend, Tyler would hunt him down and kill him.

2) they wouldn't like the fact that I don't know him, well that I met him online... and plus I'd get told off for lying, saying I was meeting with my friends when I was driving half an hour away to see him.

(In this story they're 19; Grayson, Ethan and Lily that is)

I started feeling guilty about lying to my family. I just don't know if I should tell them. I'm currently on my laptop, searching for apartments around halfway from here to where Grayson lives.

I've been searching for around three months now and I just can't seem to find anything.

I've been saving up to move since I was quite little. I have a very, extremely loving family but I was a smart kid, I wanted to provide for myself. I worked hard in school and got the grades. My parents were the parents that were envied by others, due to my good grade, although I never told my friends about my successes as I didn't want them to think I was a 'nerd'.

Anyway, on with the 'story', I guess... If you'd call it that.

+

I was brought out of my wild apartment searching by my phone screen lighting up. I knew who it was, without looking. I have a fair few friends but Grayson texts me all the time, always making sure I'm okay and that I've had a good day.

From 'My Boy💞'

'Hey Lily, wanna meet up today? I haven't seen you in a month and I miss you😕'

I laughed a little and replied.

'Of course, I need an excuse for my parents😋'

He replied within seconds.

'Just say you're going to your friends for the night😉'

I laughed at how cute he was with his winky emojis.

I ran downstairs, jumping the last two steps. Tyler was on his phone, mom reading the newspaper and dad on his old dell laptop, probably doing extra work. Sophia was playing with Our dog, Maisie. Maisie is an old Labrador, Tyler and I got her for Christmas when I was eight and he was eleven. So she's around eleven years old. My parents aren't the tiniest bit paranoid about Soph playing with her as they know that Maisie is the softest, gentlest dog ever.

My mom looked up at me, smiling and moving her glasses to the top of her head.

Tyler looked over at me and rolled his eyes, focusing back on his phone. I rolled my eyes back at him, he's clearly on his man period. Seriously though, he's having problems with his girlfriend at the moment.

"Hey mommy, I'm staying at Mads' house tonight" I kissed her cheek. I've got them wrapped around my little finger.

"Okay baby, text me tomorrow when you think you'll be back" she smiled.

I ran upstairs, grabbing my bag, stuffing miscellaneous items of clothing in there. I made my way downstairs, saying goodbye to everyone before getting into my car, putting Grays address into my phones maps.

After a long car journey, getting stuck in traffic on the motor way and flipping a couple middle age men off I finally arrived. I carefully shut the door of my car, making sure it didn't make a noise.

I knocked on the door, hearing Ethan and Grayson shouting to each other.

"Dude, chill I'm getting it" Gray laughed. They live in a pretty big house, I've gotta say. They still live with their parents.

The door opened and I looked up, immediately being pulled into the persons arms, just his presence makes me happier.