Chapter 4

Lily's P.O.V

I should've just told them about Grayson when we started dating, it's not like he's some criminal mastermind.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US" Tyler turned to me and yelled, scaring some of the horses.

"I-I don't know. Maybe it's because I knew you'd get all angry because everyone thinks they have a say in how I live my life" I yelled back, finding my confidence.

"I'm telling mom" he calmed down, taking out his phone. Grayson just stood there, awkwardly.

"NO!" I shouted "let me tell her" I snapped "you can stay here with Sophia and I'll go and tell her" I sighed, walking to my car "put my horses into the field and bring them in when you finish" I said to a stable hand that is actually useful as she passed my car.

"We're going to your house?" Grayson asked once we were both in the car.

"Don't be stupid" I laughed "I'll tell my parents when I'm ready. They're gonna flip because I met you online" I pecked his lips, starting my car.

As we drove off I saw some of the stable hands parking and getting ready to 'work'.

"What do you wanna do then?" He placed his hand on my thigh, sending shivers down my spine. (That kinda almost rhymes).

"Well we have that party tonight, I wanna go. I haven't been to a proper party in ages" I smiled, keeping my eyes on the road. Believe it or not I'm the life of the party, once I get going.

"You do understand that they'll be a lot of alcohol, drugs, people doing intimate stuff and a lot of peer pressure to do stuff... Don't you?" He looked at me, concerned. "We don't have to go, if you don't want to"

"Gray, I might not seem like it but I love that kind of stuff. I've never done drugs, I've never gotten drunk, I've never done 'it'. But I like the atmosphere of parties, they're like the one place you can go to and everyone's happy" I said, turning down the street.

"Let's go home and get ready then. We've been gone for hours and we have to be there in like two hours" he laughed, moving his hand slightly up my thigh, thinking I didn't notice. He stopped, resting it quite high up.

I could see him smirking in the corner of my eye. I kept a straight face and drove to his house.

I got out, taking my handbag with me. When Gray was out I locked my car and waited for Gray to unlock the door. I stepped in and it was unusually quiet.

I walked into the living room.

"BOO!-" Ethan jumped out.

"AHHH SHIT DONT DO THAT" I smacked him lightly round the head. We both laughed and he hugged me.

"Yo whore, you smell like horse" he pushed me away, holding his nose.

"No shit Sherlock" I muttered, going upstairs to shower.

I ran from the bathroom to Grayson's room, worried Ethan might come up the stairs and see me in just a towel. When I got into Grayson's room I looked through my side of his wardrobe.

"Hmm... Decisions... Decisions" I mumbled, looking through all my dresses.

Long, short, pink, white, black, red, flowy, tight... Just some of the many options of dresses I had.

"I like this one" Grayson's breathe hit the back of my neck. I jumped a little as he didn't know I was there.

"Fuck, don't scare me like that bitch" I laughed.

"Wear this one" he took out a short, tight black dress.

"Now shoes..." I looked at the floor of the wardrobe... It starting with Grayons trainers then going to my trainers, then my boots then my heels.

"These" he picked up a pair of black stilettos.

"Perfect" I grabbed them from his hands, also taking underwear with me.

I went in my bag and got my makeup bag. Luckily I had my travel straighteners in there.

I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth, doing thick makeup but not too much that I looked slutty, straightening my hair and spraying myself with perfume. In fact, no. I was about to spray myself with perfume when Grayson walks in and sprays himself, then me with his cologne.

I gave him a 'wtf' look.

"Everyone needs to know you're mine" he shrugged, walking out. Well that was cute.

When I was done I went to find Grayson. We went out and got into his car, he wanted to drive as I, obviously, didn't know where his friend lived.

We arrived and I could almost smell the alcohol from here. Grayson took my hand and walked with me to the door. Before he opened it he looked me in the eyes.

"Stay with me at all times, if you are to be without me then find an empty room and call me, okay. Understand?" He said, sternly.

"Yes mom" I rolled my eyes. He pecked my forehead before walking through the door. A red solo cup was immediately pushed into my hand by a stranger.

I mean I drank it, probably shouldn't have but I did. I went and got another drink, I just kept having more and more.