Appreciate what you have already

A few days passed, Elias was at his home, looking at the old photos of him and Morte, photos with his girlfriend and all other good memories he had, to distract himself from guilt and despair he felt. But suddenly, he saw a shadowy figure standing near the door of his office. It's eyes were glowing dark blue color, there was a smirk on it's face. "Do you think I will let you go that easily? After you took a life of god?" It told him, getting closer and closer. Elias already knew who it was. He couldn't do anything, he was too scared and confused. It was Morte's ghost. "Look at what you have done, your hands are stained in blood... and after all that, you say that you did a good thing stopping me? Hypocrite." Morte continued to speak, walking in circles around Elias, making him slowly lose his mind. This torture continued within days, until... Morte won. Elias killed himself. His body was left to decay in his own room, where he hanged himself. Satisfied with those results, Morte was going to walk away... but, accidentally, he looked at the desk of Elias. A wave of memories hit Morte. Elias was his childhood friend and the only one person who loved him just for being himself, not for his talents or looks, or for his fake personality he used to please others. Morte still remembered that moment... the moment when Elias hugged him and told him that it's safe for Morte to be himself around him. He remembered how they swore to always stand up for each other. Finally, in a long time, Morte felt something. And it was a feeling he thought he would never experience - guilt. Since that day, blue roses started to appaer on Elias' grave, everyday, at the time of 08:10, a time when Morte met Elias. Morte's soul never could live in peace, and he remained a ghost for eternity, quietly watching the graves of his victims everyday on cemetery, even singing or playing violin to them sometimes.