Violence in Florence. Mysterious friend.

After this, Morte moved to other city - Florence, not wanting to be there anymore, since it would be a risk for him, and he wasn't willing to take too much of it. In this city, he wasn't recognized as much. His ways of killing became more twisted. He would take out people's hearts, perform a bloody eagle torture on his victims, rip out their tongues, cut out their intestines. Each way applied to certain type of people, types of their personality and on what they did during their lifetime. After murdering a woman, before getting read of the body, Morte made sure to put a makeup on her face and make her beautiful. More and more people were horrified by his ways of murder, yet no one knew who did this. And Morte loved their fear. He even started to leave "notes" on the walls, with blood of his victims - "I am a god, how you still did not undestand?". He played around with people's minds, making them think that he is a kind, humble and would never hurt anyone. Morte would even donate money and things to charity and visit orphanages, faking his kindness to achieve people's praise and trust. He quickly became loved and respected by everyone, while still committing most horrendous crimes imaginable. He would even attend his victim's funeral and cry for them, making it seem like he feels a lot of sympathy towards them and their family, but then bringing even more misery by accusing wrong people of his own murders and even causing some to be executed. However, there was something that Morte missed. It was someone just as smart as him. Someone who he'd have to be careful with. As Morte got to home after his murders, he decided to get rid of some albums he had. He didn't cherish any of memories he had in them, or either he didn't remember those memories that well. As he was carrying them to the fireplace to burn them... something fell out of that pile of albums. It was a photo of Morte and another boy, who was a bit older tham him. Morte didn't pay much attention to it, throwing it in a fireplace along with other photos. On the back of the photo, a few words could be visible - "My dear friend - Eli".