🗝QnA🗝

Welcome to the QnA!

I'm not going to bore you with any announcements right off the bat, but I do have some things to share and would love to have your opinion.

Now, without further ado... let's begin!

chu1luc:
"I have a question for Y/N. Will you tell the boys how dangerous the Grandline is? and if you have Luffy and Co. posters, will you show them too?"

Y/n:
"I'm definitely telling them all about my adventures on the Grandline, not just how dangerous it is but also how crazy and incredible everything there is!

Hmmm... I'm not sure if I have any wanted posters besides my own, but if I do I'll show the boys so I can tell them stories about the straw hats!"

sαiко γσυя ισςαι siмρ:
"QnA huh
I request your address and social security number and credit card info pls thx
JK JK
Tho fr this time
i forget if u ever tell us or not but
If its not too much(to tell me again if u have in fact write it cus i can't seem to find it) i wanna know ur inspiration to write this story? And what motivate you?

and
How is life treating you and are you hydrated? U better be
Anyway HAVE A GREAT MORNING NOON EVENING NIGHT :D
Stay hydrated :3"

Author:
"lmao-, it's never too much to answer your questions! I don't think I've ever mentioned my inspiration for this story? Long answer warning.

Basically I set myself up for failure by thinking twst was an otome and hyping myself up for it up until I downloaded it, was very heart broken about it as soon as I realized.
So I jumped into fanfics where I could romance them, but I had moments where I'd get mad at the mc for doing things and after a while I got the idea that maybe I should make my own.

Originally, I had a few different ideas for who the mc should be. An arrogant mc from the time patrol (dragon ball) who got stranded in twisted wonderland, a Witch from the boiling isles (TOH), or an overpowered crybaby mc.
While I was trying to decide, I was watching Netflix and the one piece live action popped up and I watched it. Something about the soundtrack gave me SUCH motivation, I went to my oc list and rewrote one of my one piece oc and gave her a random Devil Fruit from my Devil Fruit list, and before I knew it I suddenly had an entire plot.

As for motivation, I'll often put on a video game/show soundtrack that I feel fits with the chapter topic/theme and after a while of listening I start imagining it like an amv and write down the ideas.

I'm in the process of moving out for the first time and I have no idea what I'm doing, so that's that. I am now hydrated, thank you for reminding me :D!"

Sora:
"nice secrets to know

how far is y/n in the one piece world like
in what timeline did it stop for here in what arc
and what do the others think of y/n disappearance"

Author:
"Y/n and the straw hats split up after defeating Doflamingo in Dressrosa. While they were getting ready to leave for Zou, Y/n received the letters and decided she needed to investigate that.

She hasn't been gone for long, so the others haven't realized it yet. They're a bit worried because of how abruptly she left, but Luffy has complete faith she'll be fine."

moon__eclipse__sun:
"I have a question for the boys what do they think of y/n as pirate and how dangerous she is"

Author:
"Since not all of the boys know she's a pirate, only the ones who do know will be answering. So get in line boys!"