New Friends!

Ignoring the reactions of the two Scarabia students, the Devil Fruit user notices they're already standing before the next mirror. E/c eyes glance over the way it's decorated, a lantern on each side, a few piles of sand and two depictions of snakes, specifically cobras.

Not too excited for what's going to happen next, Y/n remembers that the two students accompanying her don't know of what's going to happen,

"Hey, wanna see something weird?"

Beckoning them to enter the mirror, Kalim and Jamil do so, though Jamil with more hesitance. Y/n waits for them to be close enough, before stepping backwards into the mirror as they follow after her.

On the other side, the Devil Fruit user stands eagerly. It's not like she can avoid traveling through mirrors and it is pretty funny seeing people's reaction, so she might as well make the best out of the situation.

As soon the two step through, Kalim rushes to her trying to figure out how to help her. The red eyed boy, unsure of how to help her, goes to hold her shoulders in an attempt to reassure and comfort her. Seeing her state and Kalim trying to touch her, Jamil tries pulling him back in order to avoid him making the situation worse,

"WAIT- Kalim, don't!"

"Y/N, ARE YOU OKAY?? ARE YOU-!"

Finally getting a good grip on her, globs of ink and ink particles separate themselves from her and float in the same area. Seeing this for the first time, Y/n gets a close-up look before poking it. The three watch in silence as it starts to break into smaller parts, eventually disappearing completely.

"Ohhh, that one was new. I'm fine by the way, no need to be worried, haha!"

"... what."

More enthusiastic and curious than the long haired boy, Kalim blinks a few times before going to poke more of the globs,

"*gasp* Is this a part of your power? It's so strange, but fun!"

"Yeah, it happens everytime I go through those mirrors and I don't think it's going to get better but- WOW! Now this place looks like Alabasta!"

Standing in the middle of a dessert, Y/n stares with starry-eyes at the palace that bares a striking resemblance to the one in Alabasta.

"Alabasta?",

Kalim tilts his head as Y/n answers him and the three start to head towards the palace,

"That's one of the places I traveled to. I originally had plans to find one of my brothers there, but on the way I ended up coming across another one of my brothers. Since we were heading to the same place, I decided to travel with him for a while. Alabasta is also the home of one of my friends, Vivi! She's the princess of Alabasta and was with us when we were traveling there."

"It sounds like you've already traveled around a lot! Could you tell me more about your travels and adventures?"

"Sure, I don't mind!"

Y/n continues to tell Kalim about the places she's visited and some of the people she fought. As they enter and her tour technically starts, Jamil only occasionally interrupts to tell her about the area or what room they're in. Becoming a bit more curious about the dorm, the woman pauses her conversation with Kalim as she turns to Jamil,

"Red mentioned that all the dorms are based on the spirits of ahh... seven- the Great Seven! So what's the deal with this one?"

The boy with long hair raises a brow at her,

"Red?"

"That's what I'm calling Riddle, it's close to his name, he has red hair and he turns red a lot too! Fits, doesn't it?"