Chapter 23

I woke up with big smiles and took a shower and got changed.......

I walked out with smiles."Goodmorning everyone"I said."Well someone's happy"Mom said."Yeah I am"I said."Goodmorning sweetie"Dad said."Well I heard someone...."Hakeem was about to finish before I smacked his mouth close."Oh really,I think you should shutup"I said giving him a death stare.We all ate and I drove and grabbed me a drink by Starbucks and then drove to Empire and climbed out and walked into the studio and saw Devon busy.Well hello"I said walking and leaning against the table."Come here"He said grabbing my back pulling me in and then kissed me."Well Hello now"He said."Hi"I said smiling at him."So what you working on"I asked."Some music"He said."Okay well let us listen"I said.

<Ignore Lucious>
<You there>

[2 hours later]

"

Well do I deserve to"I asked."Yeah you do"He said sitting down looking at me seductively."Well you do to"I said getting on top of him.I lifted my dress up giving me access to put my legs on both sides of him.We made out and traveled around the studio room.After 30minutes.I putted my dress on."Well you going so soon"He asked making me turn my head."Well I have to go meet up with someone"He asked."With this guy"I said."Well just know you mine okay"He said."Well not actually"I said being cheeky."Well will you be my girlfriend then"He asked."You boys just know how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend"I sad standing up."Well I'm a man"He said also standing up."Okay man and yes I will be your girlfriend"I said taking my bag walking away out of the door.On my way I felt someone pull me."Come here"He said kissing me infront of everyone."Hey what are you doing"I asked shocked and smiling."You mine anyways"He said."Yeah true"I said and turning my heel walking away smiling.I walked into the studio and saw Treasure and I was like why is this girl here....

I

walked out whispering "Bitch"making my mother and Jamal laugh.I walked out and went home and took a shower and got dressed.......

I walked out and went home and took a shower and got dressed

I walked out and saw everyone by the table."Sis we just eating why you dressed all pretty"Hakeem said."Im going out and Thank you brother"I said and kissed his head."Well wow where you going"Dad asked."She's gonna have fun"Mom said smiling at me."Yeah just going out"I said.I walked out and drove to Devon's house and knocked and he opened."Babe what are you doing here"He asked."Well get dressed you coming with me"I said."Well um okay come in"He said."Your house is beautiful"I said."Thanks.....Ohh and"He said and turned around running to kiss me making me smile.He went and got dressed."Well you look hot"I said."And you do to"He said kissing me.I took his hand and walked to my car and we drove to the club.We drinked and danced whole night and it was amazing.I went to his house took a shower and took his tshirt and cuddled whole night and went to bed......

~Sweet dreams