Chapter 18

3 days later

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed......

I walked to living room."Goodmorning"I said."Morning sweetie"Mom said."Morning"Jamal said."And where is Hakeem"She said."Im here"Hakeem said walking in as Dad walked in a few seconds later."Morning"He said."Morning"We all said and sat."So Kingsley is coming over tonight"He said."You got to be got to be joking"Jamal said."Really you invited the guy that took the company over for dinner"I said."Yeah why"Hakeem said."Just be on your best behavior and be on time"He said making us all roll our eyes."Oh hell nah"Mom said as she walks away."Okay I'm gonna go"I said and went and recorded so.e music and went and did shopping.I mean we not broke broke so.I came home took a shower and got dressed......

I came home took a shower and got dressed

I walked out and went to the kitchen.....

<You there>

We done eating...
"Come let's go to the studio"Dad said."No I'm okay"I said sitting."Nah you coming"Hakeem said picking me up making us all laugh."Im tired"I said."Just sit down"Hakeem said.I sat down hearing my father describe us all and us having fun and smiling together......
We all greeted him and then we went to our rooms.I took a shower and went straight to bed......

~Sweet dreams