Chapter 17

I woke up and took a shower and putted my robe on and walked to the dinner table and saw everyone."Goodmorning everyone"I said."Goodmorning"They said and I sat and we all started eating."So Kingsley invited us too come over and obviously we can't show that we weak especially when he stole our artist"Dad said."Yeah so be ready at 4 and then we all gonna go"Mom said."Okay and what about Andre"Jamal asked."His with Terri so it's okay"Dad said."Okay so I'm gonna go look in my new outfits closet"I said walking away to my room.I was writing songs for my parents new company.And now it was 2 so I'm gonna do my hair real quick and that takes a hour.So my hair is finally done and now I'm gonna go take a shower and do my makeup.I was finally done so I took my outfit out and putted it on.......

I was finally done so I took my outfit out and putted it on

I walked out and saw they all waiting."Why you always late"Hakeem asked."Beauty takes time brother"I said kissing his cheek as they all laugh and we walked out and took a car and drove to Empire and it does not look great.....

<"You there also">

While Jamal was at the bar with Kai me and Hakeem was at the bar having "Juice" until they announced that Treasure is singing."Ughh I hate that bitch and wtf is she wearing"I said looking at her outfit."Well damn sis you look like you gonna kill somebody"He said."Shutup"I said as we both laugh and make our way to our parents......
Treasure performed and Kingsley's dry ass invite my dad onstage and he called us all and we all talked and walked out and we went home and ate food and went straight to bed.....

~Sweet dreams