Chapter 3

I woke up too someone shouting my name and I finally opened my eyes and saw it was Jamal."Damn should I put a speaker on to wake you up"He said."Yeah goodmorning to you too"I said."Goodmorning,get up your clothes is laying there we going shopping"He said."So early"I said."Girl its 10 in the morning and moms gone already"He said."Wait what"I said standing up."Yeah now go shower and wash yourself and I will meet you in the car in 30 minutes"He said."Yeah okay"I said standing up and going straight to the shower and showered and did my makeup and got dressed.......

"Yeah okay"I said standing up and going straight to the shower and showered and did my makeup and got dressed

I walked out and greeted Aunt Carol and went straight out and climbed in the car."I got good taste"He said making me laugh."Yeah you do now lets go"I said and we drove to the mall got clothes and shoes and jewelry in almost every store.We were done and he dropped me off."Okay see you tomorrow"He said."Tomorrow"I asked confused."Yeah I'm gonna show you around Empire"He said."Oh okay sure"I said."I will pick you up at nine okay"He said."Yeah okay bye"I said."Bye"He said and I walked in and saw boxes and everything."Ummm what's going on"I asked."Oh we moving to our new home and i got my own office at Empire"Cookie said."Why and thats great"I asked."Your dad bought us a home/apartment to stay in and some of our stuff is there already and we leaving tonight"She said."Oh okay"I said."Yeah so we just gonna go there now"She said."Yeah sure"I said.I greeted everyone and off we went to our new home.We walked in."Its actually pretty"I said."Yeah but I wanna move into my Mansion one day"She said."Oh I forgot to ask how it went"I said."It was a big massive Mansion Oh and I saw boo boo kitty walking in the house with her panty and bra thinking she owns that shit"She said making me laugh."I hated that women from the start"I said."Yeah well let's settle in"She said and I went to my room and packed some of my stuff because other people did it for me and I was about to lay down until I heard a knock and saw mom hugging someone."Oh umm yn this is Andre your oldest brother"She said."Oh Hi nice too meet you"I said."Wait come again"He asked confused."Yeah this is your sister"She said."Wait but how"He asked."I found out I was pregnant a few days before I went in and I gave birth in there and then they took her and then she has been living with your Aunt Carol since then"She said."Well wow I'm shocked but Hi Lil sis"He said making me smile."Hey you know I didn't expect to have two brothers that just excepts me"I said."Well wait until you meet Hakeem"He said."Wait there's another one"I asked."Yeah I saw him today and gave him alittle spanking and told him about you but he throwed a tantrum but calmed down for alittle"She said."Wait that's why he looked so tonight at the club"He said."Yeah I guess"She said.We talked and got to know one another and his kind off protective for a brother I just met today."Well I got to go home to my Wife"He said."You married"I asked."Yeah to a white girl"She said."Yeah but she's lovely"He said."Im sure she is"I said."Well goodnight son I will see you tomorrow okay"She said."Yeah bye Guys"He said."Bye"I said and we gave each other hugs and he walked out."I like him his great"I said."Yeah he is,my first born"She said.We talked alittle."Do you have plans tomorrow"She asked."Yeah Jamal is showing me around Empire tomorrow"I said."Well that's sweet I guess I will see you there tomorrow"She said."Yeah well I'm gonna go sleep goodnight ma"I said kissing her cheek."Yeah Goodnight sweetie"She said and I went to my room and I took a shower and went straight to bed........

~Sweet dreams