Untitled Part 2

Later that night, she is sitting on her bed, in comfy clothes, her long brown hair in a knot and a pair of glasses on her nose.in front of her is her laptop, the file given to her by the couple, her favorite notepad and a packet of chips. She was looking through the names in the file and finding their significance, importance and connection to Rhia and rank them as person most connected to least connected with Rhia. Rhia had gone Clifford English high school and most of the names in the list are her teacher with the exception of the house keeper, her biological father and a girl whose relation to Rhia hadn't been mentioned. Leila Michaels. Ella is in the middle of her insta-stalking when her phone rings. She turns her phone over to see who could be calling at 11 in the night.it was none other than her best friend Rosa. She answers the call and raises the phone to her ear when she hears a high pitched shriek "Hey girly," Rosa's voice vibrated through the phone at 11 pm.

"Hey, what's up?" Ella balanced the phone between her ear and shoulder, already digging back into the file.

"Just finished Stranger Things, season four is mind-blowing!"

"Tell me about it," Ella managed, scanning names on the list.

"Wanna binge it again tomorrow?"

"Maybe, busy day ahead."

"Same. Catch you later?"

"Yeah, we'll see."

After hanging up with Rosa Ella continues her internet search for the mysterious Leila. An intense 10 minutes later she finally finds Leila michaels