22

Jimin got down from the car.As soon as he reached his house something doesn't feel right.

He shrugged thinking that maybe he is assuming things.With a shaky breathe he started walking.He stopped his tracks,his breathes getting abnormal.

"Baby"Jungkook whispered."I'm here"Jungkook assured him."We can even stay here for some minutes.Tell me when you're ready we will be going inside"Jungkook said hugging him tightly.

"Jungkook"Jimin called him.He nodded telling him to go ahead.

"Aren't you mad at me?"Jimin asked.

"I couldn't"Jungkook said.

"Let's go inside then"Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled at him and rang the bell.

"Oh,Jungkookie...come inside"His dad said and welcoming Jungkook inside.

Jungkook held jimin's hand and dragged him inside with him.

"So,when is your graduation guys?"He asked.

Jungkook signaled him to speak.

"It's tomorrow"Jimin said trying his best not to stutter.

"Oh,okay...so what plan do you have then?"He asked taking them to dinning table.

"I'm planning to start a business uncle"Jungkook said.

Jimin pov:What am I planning to do?I'll graduate tomorrow what next?Work?business?Or just a person who'll be abused for the rest of life?

"Jimin"Jungkook called him.

"Yeah?"Jimin replied.

"You okay?"Jungkook asked to which he nodded.

"Let's eat then"His father suggested.His father sat at the center of the table.Next to him jimin and next to jimin,Jk sat down.

They all were eating in a silence.Jimin tried his favorite dish buldak Ramen. He knew its spicy food so he took the chopsticks to dive in his favorite dish.When he took a bite,it was even more spicy making him to choke.

Keeping the chopsticks aside he reached for the water jug to pour water in his glass.But by mistake he pushed his father's glass making the water to fall on him.

Jimin wasn't ready for this.What now?He gonna beat until he begs him to stop?His father stood up anger written on his face,about to take the knife next to him.

"Aish!you useles-"

"Make sure how you complete your sentence"Jungkook spoke up glaring at his father,he saw him keeping the knife on table with anger.

"Jimin will stay here."He said and left.

Jimin already knew what's coming.He is gonna get drunken and abuse him at night just because he pushed that glass of water by mistake.Jimin closed his eyes getting ready for what's coming.

"Minnie"Jungkook called him placing his hands on jimin's thighs.

No response.

"Cherry"Jungkook called him squeezing his thighs.

"Ahhh"He moaned.

This was surprise for both Jungkook and jimin. He just kept his hands on his thighs and here he is moaning.Thank God there is no servants.

Within jungkook could tease him,his phone rang.

One was thanking and other one is cursing for interrupting their moment.