part 2 (First night)

Weiying's POV

I can believe what just happened in-in just one day my whole life got changed. I-I become a queen but-but why did the king wangji got married to me? They knew it that I'm not jiang wanyin then why? Why did he did this to me?… I'm just a normal son of soldier then why also-also I'm a boy…
(Weiying was talking to himself)

Another's POV

The all maids take weiying to jingshi the jingshi was decorated in all red theme…

"Please put your right feet first queen" said the oldest maid…

Weiying did the same as he was said… thought he don't like this at all, also the name called queen… how can they call him queen he is a boy afterall…

They made him sit on the bed… they all sit on the ground around him…

"Queen must be hungry… your highness if you want something please order me" said the young maid bowing down a little…

Weiying just nod his head saying no…

"What are talking about how can queen can eat now… she will eat with king… right aunty" said the another maid and she looked at the oldest maid.

"Right! When the king will put away the queen's Vail and then they will eat together" said the oldest maid.

"Ahh! When will king come we have to go then but I want to see our queen's face" said the youngest maid.

"We can't only king will be the first looking at the queen's face" said a maid.

Then the oldest maid put something out of her clothes and said…

"Queen!  When the king come please made him eat-eat this" said the maid looking so shy…

Weiying can't see anything but he knows what the thing was he just held that and put it on the side of the table and nod… he was blushing madly realising what the thing is…

"It's the madicine… of-of" said the the maid and they all start blushing madly

It was the madicine which is given to the groom at first night ( for what you already know 🙃)

Then the maid put a bottle of oil and some madicine like for pain… the all madicine are made of netural herbs…

"I heard that's hurt… does it hurt that bad?" Saying the youngest maid in fear

After listening to this weiying held his dress tightly… will-will king will do that with him? But he is boy right? But he doesn't go against the marriage so will he do that to him? Ohh no what if he wants to do that to him… he-he can't refuse how-how can he will refuse?

The other maid put her hand on the youngest maid and said "shh, what are you saying"

"Does-does that-that really hu-hurts?" Weiying said in the creaking voice…

"No-no… i mean yes but we-we put madicine here… and-and king won't hurt you queen" Said the oldest maid

Weiying was feeling so ashemd why-why did he asked something like that…

Then suddenly they hear the amusement of king is coming…

They all got up and bowed down to weiying…

Weiying got so scared what will happen to him now?

Then he heard someone's footsteps and then the voice of door closing…

He grabbed his dress tightly… his heartbeat was out of control…

Then suddenly he felt that someone is removing his heavy Vail…