Chapter 17

Another lady came and cupped the face of the little girl who looked close to fainting , her eyes were blank as her face was raised and that lady pecked her on her forehead .

" I'm so happy , finally I'm going to become a grandmother . You look even more beautiful now " her words shocked Bondita , if the lady who invited them was the mother-in-law , then is this? No a mother can't be that insensitive to not see her child's pain .

" You're...her..?" Bondita questioned controlling her rage , the lady turned to her confused and the other lady smiled at them " She's my bahu's mother , this is the eldest and middle bahu of Roy Chaudhary's " and introduced them .

" Oh you're both new brides ? Then we will be expecting for a good news " that women said giggling followed by the other women .

Tapur frowned and looked away but Bondita clenched her jaw and glared at them " Are you dumb ? "

The ladies looked at her shocked , what was that ? Tapur felt panicked as she looked at Bondita , they were in a different village and alone , is she going to pick up a fight ?

" You surely have no manners but do you also not have any heart and eyes to see what your daughter is suffering ? " Bondita said making that woman frown .

" my daughter is going to become a mother , how is that suffering ? Are you cursing my daughter ? " that woman said glaring back but the other woman who had invited them glared at her " shut up She's Roy Chaudhary's bahu " and the former woman silently glared at her .

" She had already been cursed when she was born from your womb you dumb woman ! Can't you see she's a child ?! A freaking 11 year old ! How do you expect her to become a mother ? " bondita said losing her cool , a few woman around also stopped what they were doing turning to look at her " Look at her face , where is that glow of pregnancy you talk about ? Because all I see is a child who's suffering physically and mentally , let's not forget the emotional toll on her when her own mother doesn't bat an eye to her sufferings . You're all celebrating but take a look at her , what is she doing ? " she glared at them before looking at the little girl with tears , that girl wasn't even looking up but just sitting in a daze , like a lifeless broken doll .

The mother of the girl looked at her daughter and cupped her face , a few other women also took glanced at her , her state actually looked quite bad .

" That's a child , I'm sure you all know what a woman goes through during these 9 months and childbirth , do you think a child of 11 can take that ? Is she strong enough ? " at her words the other women didn't know what to say , it was true that it isn't any easier for even a woman who's having a 2nd or 3rd child , then how can they it would be easy for this girl .

The mother-in-law frowned at her " Choti malkin I didn't want to be disrespectful to you but you can't such thing on this auspicious day , my daughter-in-law is absolutely fine . It's what we all go through , it's a beautiful process , pain of motherly love that brings the child in this world . Are you not going to be a mother too one day ? Or are you jealous that my bahu got pregnant at 11 while you've gotten married at 16 " at those words many were scared , she was literally taunting that baddi bahu of Roy Chaudhary's for getting married late .

Tapur glared at that woman who felt scared too but didn't back off , how dared this woman say that ?

" Do you know Kalindi Das ? " Tapur said and the woman paled , how can she forget who's granddaughters these two are . The only woman in the whole region who walks around with a gun in her hand .

" I'm happy that I got married now and thankgod that my in-laws aren't like you . It would've been an auspicious day if this girl was happy and not suffering , this pain feels beautiful only when you know what it's gonna give you , only when you feel that motherly love . Not when all she must be needing right now is her mother's love , unfortunately even the mother is a shame "