PROGENITOR: The Shogunate part 1

Začít od začátku

"Okay today, reaction will be featured in futuristic Tevyat in far future."

"Future, you mean the technology in that world is par to them?" Mona pointed at the HSR cast and HI3 cast.

"Nope, maybe a bit advanced and you don't have space travel and are more focused on improving technology after the war that plagued Tevyat." Altair revealed to them some of the part of futuristic Tevyat he remembered.

"So...most of what happened in ours is the same as that world?" Xiangling is curious about how similar the world is to hers.

"Yes, mostly"

"So shall we see, Hermit Zhongli then!" Hutao exclaimed happily seeing her Consultant at another world

Several cast members snorted , imagining the Geo archon, the once richest of them all, become a beggar living on the street.

"Yeah Morax, the richest archon. Wait, he is the one that made them!" Furina laughed haughtily.

"It is funny to look forward to it" Navia laughter died down as she had enough.

"Yeah, Bar- i mean venti did sleep near the stairs" Lisa chuckled lightly.

"Hey! I never did sleep beside anything except my home!"

All Mondstadt cast know that's a lie. They always saw him pass out on stairs and mostly streets.

The video from Dilonggo starts.

A doll lay on the road, blood spilled under the rubble.

Blue eye trembling,

Albedo shoots some of his android counterparts in a tactical manner.

"Oh, It's Albedo!" Amber enthusiastically happy seeing another of her friends in another world.

"It seems he was in conflict with a robot that resembles him. This Albedo seems to have been in the military before. From how he hold the gun with two hands and with how he stood it clearly he had been in the military before." Himeko stated from her observations.

"Military? Master in the military that is surprising. I always thought he usually an artistic person" Sucrose give her opinion.

His eyes still trembling

The supposed calm person gazes at the destroyed building with a person who seems like a child underneath those remains.

Flashback again to the fight scene, Albedo using his clone as a hostage. But the other android shoots without remorse and continues pursuit.

Albedo stood still in present gaze at the rubble seemingly gaze at his regret.

"Oh...no" Jean gaze at the scene in horror. "Don't tell me the person under the rubble is-"

"Klee" Kaeya muttered dishearteningly. He and Klee have always been like a brother and sister relationship but seeing her die like this. It makes his heart break.

Albedo eyes widened. He never was a kind person before met Klee. That little red girl have change his life.

Klee hugs Albedo tightly to make him realized that she still here. "Big brother Albedo, are you okay?"

Albedo broke out from trance "sure Klee I'm okay now."

Tittle [Progenitor: The Shogunate]

The scene showed a metropolitan city existing underground. It is filled with various buildings, flying cars and people from surrounding nations. The tune on the ceiling controls the synthetic weather to mimic the upper world where underworld would never to feel since they aren't exposed to outside nature.