Thus, spoke apo-Caelus

FYI: Most cast of Genshin just playing Genshin Impact, for cast of HSR they play their own game and HI3. All of the characters aware they are only game in another world which they don't mind Except privacy.  

Caelus apocalypse moment.

Guinaifen and Sushang came as via invitation and they opened it reluctantly and transported here.

They didn't know what to say and stood still as the chaos erupted in the theater.

"Sushang...i want to go home"

"Me either...but how?"

They then startled as a blonde just flew in front of them.

Otto grunted, he has dealt worse than this. Welt grabbed by collar and interrogated him.

"What have you done to him?" Welt shook Otto vigorously at the point his body became blurred to everyone's view.

"Welt please release him" Altair groaned seeing that now he just got another person who is about to become Otto.

Welt released him with a heavy heart. He stares like he is pointing a dagger at him.

"he is proven not guilty...I've checked all the CCTV in the ship and it seems Caelus acts on his own.

"And also congratulations, we have another Otto here." Altair added.

"Noooooooooo!!!!" Welt dramatically yelled.

"Wow, that is almost similar to the Prequel Trilogy" Chevreuse commented.

"You watch Star Wars?" Lumine looked at her surprised.

"Oh yeah, you were not at our girls' night yesterday" Chiori recalled the events from last night.

Otto cleared his throat before speaking. "I told him only my life journey".

"How much?" Kiana asked him curiously.

"From chapter 1 to chapter 28 and even some special quest" Otto responded idly.

Altair then gazes at all the cast which is in a state of chaos, fear and vigilantism. "Calm down! Everything is under control and Caelus is placed in the detained room for further investigation but first! How about we react to his journey and of course it is similar to your world but in a different reality."

"Hopefully he didn't do anything worse," Himeko murmured.

"Yeah, to be honest. I missed his dad jokes" March confessed even though she didn't like it much.

"What about me?" Stelle pointed at herself.

March expression turned to disgust and retorts. "Please don't make it worse."

"Can someone just tell me! What is going on!" Sushang could even grasp what is going on and Guinaifen constantly urge her to ask dthem so many times that makes her couldn't handle the pressure anymore

Stelle then explained everything and they sit a row with her.

"Well, let's get started I can't wait it any longer~" Kafka look forward with alluring tone.

"You seemed motivated" Silver tilted her eyes at the Dominique woman.

"Oh come on Silver Wolf. I'm sure all moms want to see what kind of son they become right?" Kafka smirked at her own statement.

"Of course it is natural to do...right Ei?" Nahida gazes at Ei with malicious grins. She was actually mad at Ei for abandoning Scaramouche and let him go alone in this world and didn't give him mom's love.